Page 3 of 303 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

I posted this earlier this A.M.
    It's from Safari Seaplanes. They offer a menu of day excursions.

It looks to match up to the seaplane in the scs.
    Last edited by KashatheDiva; 05-23-2008 at 11:15 PM.

FORT Fogey

Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by blueize64;3019577;
    In reference to the "twirling hug" and "helicopter" screencaps, while the outfits they're wearing appear to be the same, I'm not convinced that they are all from the same time (just agreeing with some previous posts...not really stating anything new there). I think the first two pics below are from one date/time, and the helicopter shot is a different time. Here's why:

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

1. Notice in the top photo you can see both of the guy's arms very clearly -- no bands on either arm. Yet there is clearly a band on his left arm at the helicopter.

2. In the middle picture (which is very close up) we can see a thin band on Dee's arm. Yet in the helicopter shot, that "tiny, thin" band is very visible. If it was a thin band, we probably wouldn't be able to see it from that distance. It certainly wouldn't look as big as it does in the bottom shot.

3. In the helicopter shot, while I don't see a baseball cap on the guy's head, it does appear as though he had been wearing a hat and his hair is matted down from it.

Just my observations...carry on.
    Good catch on the white band. The only problem I had with those caps is that the shirt colour of the guy seemed different but Fleiss loves to play with lighting.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3019606;
    CANTSTOP - I think their date takes to one of the observation sites in the LA area
    I think you're right; the outside of the building looked like that to me too. I actually thought of the movie 'Contact' when I saw that building.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3019611;

I think it's a definite match! Great job Kasha!

So Kasha, any idea who gets this ride and what date it's on...also is it a LCD or FD??

So, that confirms that we have Jason on the seaplanes (in Bahamas LCD) and possibly Graham gets a Helicopter ride on another date.

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3019640;
    So, that confirms that we have Jason on the seaplanes (in Bahamas LCD) and possibly Graham gets a Helicopter ride on another date.
    Graham gets the helicopter date after the dirt bike..1 on 1 time maybe..he gets alot of time with her it seems for not going to the finale,we think..

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3019649;
    Graham gets the helicopter date after the dirt bike..1 on 1 time maybe..he gets alot of time with her it seems for not going to the finale,we think..
    I think they are giving Dee more leeway, in that she may get to select who she wants to take on her 1:1 instead of letting ABC select.

What's up with Jason's hairline in the bacK? It's usually straight across and very clean.

I think De and Jason go to the Mount Wilson Observatory for their date...

Mount Wilson Observatory

this is an area that overlooks a lot of LA and has the radio towers there as well that you can see behind them as the sun is setting..I am having a hard time finding an inside shot which doesn't show only the telescope so I can't confirm that part...but you can see the rails are a match and the rounded building...