Page 2 of 303 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3019580 View Post
    How do we know that the one on the airboat also goes scuba diving??? That is not a boat that would serve scuba divers at all.

I agree tho that we have a mix of SC's from FD's and LCD's
    that airboat tour takes people scuba diving...and the pictures on their website appear to have the wetsuits on like they do...so I drew that conclusion - I could be wrong...

Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3019579;
    But the thing about the Bahamas on various islands--you can walk out very far into the Carribean and it is shallow.
    I didn't pay attention to high/low tide, but I love how I could walk out far into the sea without getting deep fast. I only wade, so I am very cautious of this. It's not like the east coast --NJ or Mass. shores where it can drop fast.
    Sometimes you could go out and there would be huge patches that would just come up to your ankles/calf area.
    Also doesn't high/low tides times change somewhat daily?

Yes - but only by a few minutes - in cycles of about 28ish days
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3019576;
    We can't tell who is on the airboat can we? But we know that person also goes scuba diving...here is the link to the company that does the airboat (perfect match in boats) and then you can scuba with them...in the full wet suit...

Bahamas EcoVentures

then we have the jetski date....which is probably Jeremy
    and the horseback date...which is Jesse
    and the Kayak/Jeep date...which is Jason

which means of those 4 has to be a LCD...
    Then there is also the seaplane going to the private island. That is a day excursion too.
    I think they did give us scs this season of LCD.

Do we know what Jason's one on one date consists of besides the talk on the roof ?

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3019583;
    that airboat tour takes people scuba diving...and the pictures on their website appear to have the wetsuits on like they do...so I drew that conclusion - I could be wrong...

My apologies Cape - I was thinking of another site about this company - when I initially posted about Ecotours - I was looking at things from that other site and scuba diving was not mentioned/offered - but you are right - so that could well be a good match
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3019585 View Post
    Then there is also the seaplane going to the private island. That is a day excursion too.
    forgot about that - it does appear we have all the bahama dates then...

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3019585;
    IA - I don't see Jason doing the jeep tour/kayak and being on the boat all on the same day. Never mind that they're both wearing different outfits in the jeep/kayak shots and the hugging/twirling pictures on the boat shot.

Based on the hugging pictures, I'm going to take a stab and say Jeep is FD and the boat excursion, whatever it is, is a LCD.

I'd also like to point out-- Jason is driving the Jeep. Deanna drove the car on her date with Jeremy...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;3019592;
    Do we know what Jason's one on one date consists of besides the talk on the roof ?
    Something inside with lots of candles around.

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Lurker!

argh! I lightned that sc of Jason twirling her to get the yellow tank to match the exact yellow tank of the heli pic. Just to see if the blue shirts match. It's the same color shirt. Just like the bright blue shirts that we see Jesse and Sean wear, I'm convinced now that Fleiss has them wearing similar color shirts on dates on purpose to throw us off. And then he has Deanna wearing yellow more than once! grrr..

CANTSTOP - I think their date takes to one of the observation sites in the LA area
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON