Page 15 of 303 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;3021685;
    If I remember correctly, Graham is wearing a sports jacket and white shirt collar with jeans. Do we have the SC of the line-up at Ellen's before they drop their pant?

looks as tho Graham is dressed in dark shirt and jacket and jeans as is Jason i think this one /one goes to Jason
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by LuvnIt;3021709;
    looks as tho Graham is dressed in dark shirt and jacket and jeans as is Jason i think this one /one goes to Jason
    Thanks. Which one is Jason?

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;3021713;
    Thanks. Which one is Jason?

Your welcome Jason is the one to the left end of your screen from Graham .
    Last edited by LuvnIt; 05-25-2008 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;3021233;
    I thought these were from the same date, but.....

Dee has on a green over white shirt with the jacket at the observatory.

She has on a black shirt under the jacket on the date.

Something is off.

PLUS.....man looks like he is wearing a sports jacket and jeans vs a pinstripe suit.

Kresge, it looks to me like a shadow from the jacket...not a black shirt underneath. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by LuvnIt;3021719;
    Your welcome Jason is the one to the left end of your screen from Graham .
    Thanks. You're right they are dressed alike.

HELP! I'm must be seeing something totally different from anyone else. In the SCs below, I see Sean instead of Jesse. Notice the back hairline of the guy with DeAnna in the beachtowel. To me his hairline looks shorter than Jesse's.

SCs set 1 SEAN
    PDVD_080.jpg

PDVD_176.jpg

13.jpg

Also, does anyone know where the Tramline(sp?) date takes place?

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3021731;
    Kresge, it looks to me like a shadow from the jacket...not a black shirt underneath. JMO
    I didn't realize how much alike Jason and Graham look from the back.

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;3021748;
    HELP! I'm must be seeing something totally different from anyone else. In the SCs below, I see Sean instead of Jesse. Notice the back hairline of the guy with DeAnna in the beachtowel. To me his hairline looks shorter than Jesse's.

SCs set 1 SEAN
    Attachment 24504

Attachment 24505

Attachment 24506

Since Sean's hair looks like it's been cut in the hammock.. I think now the hair is too long to be Sean's. I think that's Jesse w/De in the towel..

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;3021766;
    Since Sean's hair looks like it's been cut in the hammock.. I think now the hair is too long to be Sean's. I think that's Jesse w/De in the towel..
    The hair in the towel pic to too short for Jesse.

Here's Jesse
    43.jpg

32.jpg

47.jpg

Imo, Sean hair could have grown some from the hammock pic to the beach towel pic.

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;3021748;

SCs set 1 SEAN
    Attachment 24504

Attachment 24505

Attachment 24506

You do see something different, which is not to say that you are wrong and we are right. To me, that looks like Jesse in first thumbanil and Sean in bottom two.