Page 14 of 303 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;3021233;
    I thought these were from the same date, but.....

Dee has on a green over white shirt with the jacket at the observatory.

She has on a black shirt under the jacket on the date.

Something is off.

PLUS.....man looks like he is wearing a sports jacket and jeans vs a pinstripe suit.

I actually thought they might have set up a dining experience inside MWO, stargazing and the like. However on second inspection, I see a stone structure on the left (possibly a fireplace?), so that idea is out. A restaurant or a lodge of some sort? The chair DeAnna's sitting on seems very basic...??

Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;3021233;
    I thought these were from the same date, but.....

Dee has on a green over white shirt with the jacket at the observatory.

She has on a black shirt under the jacket on the date.

Something is off.

PLUS.....man looks like he is wearing a sports jacket and jeans vs a pinstripe suit.

Hi Kresge...I thought the same thing~but when I looked closer, it appears to be a short collar of her leather jacket.
    When you judge others, you do not define them. You define yourself. ~Wayne Dyer

I bet y'all are right...Ellen picks Jason for the 1-on-1 and they change first and go out that evening...

Dee at Ellen:

Dee and Jason at Observatory:

Dee definitely changes her top
    Last edited by marlap; 05-25-2008 at 12:48 PM.
    Ain't Love Grand!

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;3021503;
    I bet y'all are right...Ellen picks Jason for the 1-on-1 and they change first and go out that evening...

Dee at Ellen:

He looks to tall for Jason ....could it be someone else..

FORT Observer

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3021523;
    He looks to tall for Jason ....could it be someone else..
    The angle of the camera shot combined with the fact that DeAnna is leaning against the railing are what make it seem like the guy is so much taller than her.

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skylighter;3021556;
    The angle of the camera shot combined with the fact that DeAnna is leaning against the railing are what make it seem like the guy is so much taller than her.
    What did the guys wear to Ellen..who had a coat on like that one and jeans?..

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;3021503;

Dee at Ellen:

I think this is the jacket Dee is wearing at the Observatory......it's not the same jacket she wore on Ellen:

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3021478;
    I actually thought they might have set up a dining experience inside MWO, stargazing and the like. However on second inspection, I see a stone structure on the left (possibly a fireplace?), so that idea is out. A restaurant or a lodge of some sort? The chair DeAnna's sitting on seems very basic...??
    La Canada is the closest town to MWO. I was thinking it was possibly Taylor's Steakhouse there, but I can't find any definitive pictures.

"Historic Mount Wilson Observatory is an astronomical research facility located in the San Gabriel Mountains of Southern California. Located on the summit of Mount Wilson above Pasadena"....could they have gone to a Ruth Chris's Steak House in Pasadena they are always "dark" inside.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3021563;
    What did the guys wear to Ellen..who had a coat on like that one and jeans?..
    If I remember correctly, Graham is wearing a sports jacket and white shirt collar with jeans. Do we have the SC of the line-up at Ellen's before they drop their pant?