Page 13 of 303 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3021307;
    mamaspy..

I don't know what happened..but I don't think anyone could go back after they returned home..and yes.I am in denial as well,not as much about Jeremy leaving ,but about the whole Graham thing..hopefully we wll see how this all happened for both men to leave earlier than expected

My feeling on Jeremy,though,is that she probably cut him at F3 to spare his feelings since she felt stronger for the F1 and she didn't want to lead him on..I could see that happening..

makes for a more obvious ending with Jesse being in the final with Jason ,I think,but she probably was being compassionate to Jeremy as opposed to stringing him along any further..[/QUOTE]

OH logically I know this is probably what happened.... I've just chosen to ignore logic.

Don't worry , I don't need the guys in white jackets to come , I'm really not delusional, I've just chosen to write my own little scenario. Until the evil Fleissmonster bursts my bubble, I'm gonna enjoy it.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 05-25-2008 at 09:17 AM. Reason: fixed broken quote tags

Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by grneyedgirl;3020900;
    To me it looks the same. But, with the wood bench there. Couldn't they have just pulled up the wooden bench? The flowers, brick, and lower ledge look the same to me.
    Could be that each of the bachelors will be interviewed in that spot as they stay in the mansion. Fleiss and Co. have chosen to provide us with just 2 pics (final 2?). I believe that Jason stays at the mansion in episode 3 so maybe we'll see this scene then.

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;3021233;
    I thought these were from the same date, but.....

Dee has on a green over white shirt with the jacket at the observatory.

She has on a black shirt under the jacket on the date.

Something is off.

PLUS.....man looks like he is wearing a sports jacket and jeans vs a pinstripe suit.

I tried to find the pictures I saw posted a few days back, but I wasn't able to locate them. They were better pictures and it looked like DeAnna was wearing the same clothing as when she was at The Ellen Show. It was discussed that Ellen picked Jason and they went on their one on one date following the taping and the rest of the guys went back their bunks
    I wish I could locate the pictures because it did answer the questions I had at the time.

Let them be in love

Quote Originally Posted by mamaspy;3021314;
    OH logically I know this is probably what happened.... I've just chosen to ignore logic.

Don't worry , I don't need the guys in white jackets to come , I'm really not delusional, I've just chosen to write my own little scenario. Until the evil Fleissmonster bursts my bubble, I'm gonna enjoy it.
    Call me delusional as well! When the guys go home for a hometown date someone has to see them, right?
    I wouldn't disregard anything. Give me the white jacket I need it.

Awesome job with SC's everyone, and of course figuring out the F2 already I guess I have a lot of catching up to do UGH! All work and no bachlorette, makes for one bummed chick can I quit yet?

Quote Originally Posted by luv4dummies;3021344 View Post
    Call me delusional as well! When the guys go home for a hometown date someone has to see them, right?
    I wouldn't disregard anything. Give me the white jacket I need it.

Awesome job with SC's everyone, and of course figuring out the F2 already I guess I have a lot of catching up to do UGH! All work and no bachlorette, makes for one bummed chick can I quit yet?
    The hometown dates ended April 24 though...so the May 3 date puts them there too late...also - at the point they were seen - DeAnna and her F2 were spotted filming in Georgia...

someone actually had dinner with Jeremy on a night he should have been on a LCD

FORT Newbie

Something is off.

PLUS.....man looks like he is wearing a sports jacket and jeans vs a pinstripe suit.

Forgive a newbie if this is totally off... but it looks like what seems like a black shirt in the hugging picture is actually some kind of wide black bracelet - that I think you can see in one of the other caps from them standing on that deck. And I do think the silhouette looks like a leather jacket over a white tee in the deck caps too ... maybe the lighting is a little weird making it green?
    Last edited by Pepper1o1; 05-25-2008 at 11:32 AM. Reason: ETA: just kidding - on second thought what I thought was a bracelet might actually be a shadow - from the jacket sleeve?

Something is off.

I tried lightening Jason's jacket:

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3021456;
    I tried lightening Jason's jacket:

On the Ellen show, De is wearing open toe shoes that are light in color...these are not the same shoes as in the pic with Jason at the observatory. Her jacket looks to be a black leather jacket too...and obviously the shirt is different. While Jason may very well get the rose at the Ellen show, I would think that the 1-1 date would happen later or even the next day...not the same day.

Quote Originally Posted by K9Mom;3021459;

On the Ellen show, De is wearing open toe shoes that are light in color...these are not the same shoes as in the pic with Jason at the observatory. Her jacket looks to be a black leather jacket too...and obviously the shirt is different. While Jason may very well get the rose at the Ellen show, I would think that the 1-1 date would happen later or even the next day...not the same day.
    Earlier I posted pics showing the same thing, that her clothes did not match the Ellen show.

I just lightened the jacket for Kresge, to see if we could see pin stripes on Jason's jacket.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by K9Mom;3021459;

The other thing I noticed is that in the observatory picture, you can see the collar of a white shirt under the jacket. Jason's wearing a dark shirt in the Ellen picture.

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time