Page 12 of 303 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3020917;
    They are from the mansion - and the FRC is in the Bahamas

Maybe the hands over face pics are from playing 'hide and go seek' ROFL
    I wondered if it was a game of "peek-a-boo" until someone posted a pic that shows Jason's face is upset when his hands aren't in front.. he may even be crying.

Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;3020923;
    I wondered if it was a game of "peek-a-boo" until someone posted a pic that shows Jason's face is upset when his hands aren't in front.. he may even be crying.

Where is this second pic??
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3020927;
    Where is this second pic??
    Found it again - posted by Mike'sgirl (via ArmedNDangerous' caps):

Either he's really upset... or he's about to sneeze.

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;3020932;
    Found it again - posted by Mike'sgirl (via ArmedNDangerous' caps):

Either he's really upset... or he's about to sneeze.
    Could these caps be related to the scene where Dee is mad and saying" I put my whole heart in this ",to the guys..something she is upset about..maybe Jesse and jason later sit down for a pi and discuss it..

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;3020883;
    I think because the blue shirt Jesse's wearing in the head in hands shot just happens to exactly match what he's wearing on the horse. And we know the horse has to be in the Bahamas because you apparently can't ride horses in the water in CA, and since Jesse's long, wavy hair looks very similar in the two shots... I assumed the two pics (Jesse head in hands, Jason head in hands) were in the Bahamas and of the F2.

Did you follow all of that? It's rather circular but makes perfect sense in my head.
    I thought someone posted earlier that you can ride horses in the ocean in San Diego(sp? I'm tired).

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;3020939;
    I thought someone posted earlier that you can ride horses in the ocean in San Diego(sp? I'm tired).
    You can also horseback ride in the ocean in Pismo Beach/Morro Bay about 3 hours away from Malibu...(but I don't think they'd go that far, would they?)

All you have to do is look at the color of the water where they are riding horses in the ocean - it has that tourquiose color - of the Carribean - not the California coast. It would wy to cold to ride in the CA ocean waters - in a bathing suit/shorts - but it would be absoluely perfect in the Bahama's
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I thought these were from the same date, but.....

Dee has on a green over white shirt with the jacket at the observatory.

She has on a black shirt under the jacket on the date.

Something is off.

PLUS.....man looks like he is wearing a sports jacket and jeans vs a pinstripe suit.

[edit]

On another note- I've wondered about the story of Jeremy returned on May 3 and stopping at a restaurant on his way home from the airport . #1 if he did- he was not brokenhearted over being F3, so I take comfort in that. Also Graham was apparently home the same time. BUT What if the producers (I'm reaching here, humor me.. ) sent the guys home between FD and meet the family, and wanted them to be seen or online to throw off the sleuthers? because so many knew Amanda had been on her myspace or facebook before the FRC and knew she couldn't be F2. There is the rumor that Jeremy was seen going to the airport shortly after his return.

Anyway, that's my little dream at the moment. Until one of you more intelligent, literal ,common sense people come along and burst my bubble.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 05-25-2008 at 08:14 AM. Reason: fixing my smilie :)

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mamaspy;3021301;
    [edit]
    On another note- I've wondered about the story of Jeremy returned on May 3 and stopping at a restaurant on his way home from the airport . #1 if he did- he was not brokenhearted over being F3, so I take comfort in that. Also Graham was apparently home the same time. BUT What if the producers (I'm reaching here, humor me.. ) sent the guys home between FD and meet the family, and wanted them to be seen or online to throw off the sleuthers? because so many knew Amanda had been on her myspace or facebook before the FRC and knew she couldn't be F2. There is the rumor that Jeremy was seen going to the airport shortly after his return.

Anyway, that's my little dream at the moment. Until one of you more intelligent, literal ,common sense people come along and burst my bubble.
    mamaspy..

I don't know what happened..but I don't think anyone could go back after they returned home..and yes.I am in denial as well,not as much about Jeremy leaving ,but about the whole Graham thing..hopefully we wll see how this all happened for both men to leave earlier than expected

My feeling on Jeremy,though,is that she probably cut him at F3 to spare his feelings since she felt stronger for the F1 and she didn't want to lead him on..I could see that happening..

makes for a more obvious ending with Jesse being in the final with Jason ,I think,but she probably was being compassionate to Jeremy as opposed to stringing him along any further..
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 05-25-2008 at 08:15 AM.