Page 11 of 303 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3020890;
    OK - time for some new material LOL

Who is this!?!?!?

Isn't that D and Jason going to the kayaking?

Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Not that it proves a darn thing, but while the background for the guys looks very similar, I do not think the PIs are from the mansion.

Here's the fountain behind Hillary, obviously taken before the greenery grew larger (taken from Villa De La Vina website tour) - the screen to the one side matches the cap with Deanna:

Note, there is no stone bench near the fountain like you see with the guys:

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3020854;
    I *thought* the reason these pictures were originally brought up was simply due to the fact that we're usually given pictures of the F2. I don't think it was ever speculated (in the beginning at least) that they were taken in the Bahamas, just that they were of the F2, doing similar things in the exact same spot.

I could be remembering wrong, though...
    My thoughts exactly.
    I think someone mentioned the coincidence of the same background of the Jesse and Jason scs and then that both of them were hiding their eyes and then made the jump to the fact often in past season Fleiss will throw out sometime in the season a sc of the f1/f2 related in same scenery.

I never took it to be that the background of Jesse/Jason sc was in the Bahamas because it was always obvious those sc were take at the mansion--Villa De La Vina.

As far as Jesse wearing the same blue tee shirt here and in the Bahamas--errr--men will often do that...you can't pry them away from their favorite clothes til they rot off their bodies. I may have to bury my DH someday in his Joe Montana work out jersey(it's an authentic)

Quote Originally Posted by bizbachfan;3020808;
    I have been dying to know this, the one with hillary does seem like the same shelving but I don't see a bench, hmmmmmmm

Acutally I think all of those pics were taken at the mansion - and this pic has the fountain - on the right side of the photo

The mansion has a very specific type of architecture - so I would probably place all of the 4 photos someplace at the mansion

ROFL SECRET - GMTA hahaha
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;3020892;
    Not that it proves a darn thing, but while the background for the guys looks very similar, I do not think the PIs are from the mansion.

Here's the fountain behind Hillary, obviously taken before the greenery grew larger (taken from Villa De La Vina website tour) - the screen to the one side matches the cap with Deanna:

Note, there is no stone bench near the fountain like you see with the guys:

To me it looks the same. But, with the wood bench there. Couldn't they have just pulled up the wooden bench? The flowers, brick, and lower ledge look the same to me.
    When you judge others, you do not define them. You define yourself. ~Wayne Dyer

I think the 'fountains' in the guys pics are different from the gals pics - the style is very similar - there may be more than one of those fountains also

Benches can be moved tho LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

It is exactly the same.
    Mansion area outlined in fuschia:

Same area with Jesse outline in fuschia:

It is literally the same object outlined.

That bench is just a background prop just like Fleiss moved all the furniture around at the Hilton Barbados suites for Chelsea.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3020902;
    I think the 'fountains' in the guys pics are different from the gals pics - the style is very similar

Benches can be moved tho LOL
    They look the same to me, but with more greenery around the fountain with Jesse. If you look at the botton of the fountain in Jesse's picture, you can see the bottom part matches the pictures taken from the Villa de la Vina Mansion.

ETA: Sorry, Kasha. I was typing as you were posting the pictures. Thanks for the outlines! That is what I was trying to point out but couldn't articulate! LOL
    When you judge others, you do not define them. You define yourself. ~Wayne Dyer

To me, in Jesse's pic it looked like a similar wall, but not the same - not as wide? But, I missed the base part of the fountain in the guy background. And yes, of course, benches can be moved!

So, does this help us at all? Are these from LCDs? Is the FRC in California instead of the Bahamas? I thought we "thought" the crew was in the Bahamas through the 10th?

Now, I'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;3020911;
    To me, in Jesse's pic it looked like a similar wall, but not the same - not as wide? But, I missed the base part of the fountain in the guy background. And yes, of course, benches can be moved!

So, does this help us at all? Are these from LCDs? Is the FRC in California instead of the Bahamas? I thought we "thought" the crew was in the Bahamas through the 10th?

Now, I'm confused.

They are from the mansion - and the FRC is in the Bahamas

Maybe the hands over face pics are from playing 'hide and go seek' ROFL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON