Thread: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;3036655;
    Fleiss can only use Trista's likeness for five years. That timeframe has come and gone and he can't use Trista's likeness without her permission.

I think it's possible that the two roses (Brad), two proposals (Jen) theme could be as simple as DeAnna chose two men: Jason and Ty.
    I'm likin' the way you think!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Looking at the medianet pictures, it looks like Deanna & Jason have two 1:1 talks before the RC.

Oh wait-- maybe in one they're waiting for the other guys to show up?
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Newbie

Forgive me if this has been discussed- I try my best to keep up with these boards!
    3 caps have been bugging me since the beginning- I am fairly certain they do not help with the 'outcome' of the show, but just for curiosity's sake...
    On the screencaps thread, post 89, there are 3 caps in the dark, one of Brian, Twilley and Sean, and 2 of Jason, in black with his hat on backwards. Has it been determined where/why this takes place? I am wondering if perhaps they are next week, when they all find out (if the speculation is true) that both Robert and Fred go home... they all look like they're either on a rogue mission, or they are in shock, or something... any other opinions on what these are?
    Can someone just recap if it's been discussed and dropped already. Thanks!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Cheri0310;3036452;
    Has any one discussed yet the green thing that is on the podium at the final rose ceremony? It certainly does not look like just 'decoration'. Maybe it has some significance like the dog tags did in Andy's season.
    Hello FORTERS, this is my first post and I'm looking forward to becoming seasoned sleuthers like all of you! I think the green item is a palm leaf of some sort used for decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by nwdouglass;3036281;
    (Sorry that I can't post the picture links here - it won't let me since I'm too much of a newbie - refer back to 3RTV's post #995)

I thought this, too, until I realized that they are down in the 'outhouse' in these caps...why would the cooking date be there?

The thing that bothers me about these caps - why are these two down in the outhouse anyway? Shouldn't they both be living up in the mansion? Unless they're down there hanging out with either Jesse (while DeAnna is on her group date) or with the other guys (while DeAnna is on her date with Jesse)...because I'm certain they wouldn't be hanging out with the rest of the guys while DeAnna was home...or maybe they do and that's why she has her outburst - not enough of them taking things seriously. Sorry, I'm going cross-eyed trying to figure all this out this season. Too many unimportant caps and not enough good ones!

Oh LOL well I posted those caps to show that Fred had on a chef hat and Robert had on an apron? and I assumed those screencaps were from when they recieved their date box for the 2 on 1 date at the outhouse....I didn't mean that they had their 2 on 1 date right then and there...usually we would see the guys get their date box things, chef hat, apron, etc. and talk to the other guys about how they think the date will go and who they think will come home..etc. etc.

However that's before I knew there would be a barbeque.. My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by lulubruin;3036779;
    Hello FORTERS, this is my first post and I'm looking forward to becoming seasoned sleuthers like all of you! I think the green item is a palm leaf of some sort used for decoration.
    I wonder if it has greek or jewish meaning attached?

Quote Originally Posted by snicky21;3036669;
    So, who are the final 6? Jason, Jesse, Jeremy, Graham, Sean, and ??? Brian or Twilley ??
    I have Jason, Jesse, Jeremy, Graham, Sean, and Brian as F6!

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHaze;3036782;
    OO good point - now you have me wondering LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHaze;3036782;
    Found this:
    A leaf of a palm tree, carried as an emblem of victory, success, or joy. Triumph; victory.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3036811;
    Found this:
    A leaf of a palm tree, carried as an emblem of victory, success, or joy. Triumph; victory.
    Makes wonderful sense. Is it greek or jewish?