Thread: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

In the mountains waiting for the snow to arrive

Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

From the medianet screencaps - which I cannot post here - the one with the guys up at the house for a pool party says:
    "THE BACHELORETTE - "Episode 404" - None of the guys feels safe after DeAnna's dramatic outburst and the shocking elimination the night before. More than ever, they try to make sure DeAnna knows that they're there for her, some more successfully than others. The Bachelorette decides to lighten the mood and invites the guys to a pool party, but the rose ceremony looms. She chooses the final six men to continue the ride with her to the final rose, on "The Bachelorette," MONDAY, JUNE 9 (8:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network. (ABC/CRAIG SJODIN) JEREMY, JASON, JESSE, DeANNA PAPPAS, TWILLEY, SEAN, GRAHAM, BRIAN W. "

This shows that robert & Fred are gone and now we can link the screencaps with the guys in the pool to this. It will be interesting to see what all goes down. Jesse must be feeling pretty good about getting his rose on his one-on-one date.
    Faith grows from little seeds of Hope.

Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by nwdouglass;3036387;
    In looking at the (very small) screencaps over at the abcmedianet site, I'm guessing that Sean gets the rose at the racing date? I can see her sitting and talking with Jeremy, Jason, Graham, Twilley (?), and Brian (?), none of them with a rose already pinned to their lapel. Since we know that Jesse already has a rose, this leaves only Sean. Am I correct?
    Nice catch! newbie not so newbie I see!

Thanks for mentioning it! Although, I don't think the roses from now on come with a stay at the mansion they are still a clear pass to next round. It places Sean firmly as a F6

Dee takes the F6 to Palm Springs next.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3036439;
    Yes you are...Sean gets the rose on the race car date..good catch!

ETA: I just love DeAnna's RC dress! Its gorgeous
    Can you see me doing my happy dance?! I actually feel like I've contributed something (granted, it was small, but I'm dancing all the same!). WOO HOO!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3036469;
    Nice catch! newbie not so newbie I see!

Thanks for mentioning it! Although, I don't think the roses from now on come with a stay at the mansion they are still a clear pass to next round. It places Sean firmly as a F6

Dee takes the F6 to Palm Springs next.
    Thanks for the vote of confidence. I'm a newbie to posting, but I've lurked for years. I've always sleuthed on my own (I've got a spreadsheet detailing my analysis of the dates and the roses based on what I see in the screencaps) - but I'm too slow to try to contribute anything here. So I've always just found a bit of satisfaction in seeing that I was correct in my analysis - along with being able to keep it to myself when I've been wrong. LOL.

ETA: And while Sean and Jesse may not get to stay in the mansion, at least they get to breathe easy before the RC while the others are sweating!
    Last edited by nwdouglass; 06-03-2008 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3035999;
    I too am wondering. With the pic in the original previews that showed Jen & Jerry, why show them when that was a fiasco instead of a pic ofTrista & Ryan who were a love match ?
    Maybe, just maybe, it's because of the reshooting of Jen's FRC which showed her saying don't propose, but let's date and see where it goes. We all know what happened after that. Trista ended with an engagement ring on her hand. But maybe DeAnna and her F1 (Jason I hope!) take it to the real world because of Ty. Just spitballin, but that could be why Fleiss chose that instead of Trista and Ryan's FRC.

Quote Originally Posted by craftylady;3031223;
    I think this is what someone was wanting a comparison of. I don't think it matches. The second house looks more of a creamy color while the other looks yellow, like the Westin.

Not sure if this helps, but here's a pic of the house next to the FRC house in which it looks more yellow-y.

Here's an additional pic of the FRC area (those pink lines were added by someone else )

Last edited by Merritt Andrews; 06-03-2008 at 05:41 PM.

WOW - those are great pics ^^
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Cheri0310;3036452;
    Has any one discussed yet the green thing that is on the podium at the final rose ceremony? It certainly does not look like just 'decoration'. Maybe it has some significance like the dog tags did in Andy's season.

ROFL - it looks like a bit green leaf to me
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3036559;
    WOW - those are great pics ^^
    I have to second that. Anyone got a couple of mil to spare? I'd love to live there LOL.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mommynator;3036526;
    Maybe, just maybe, it's because of the reshooting of Jen's FRC which showed her saying don't propose, but let's date and see where it goes. We all know what happened after that. Trista ended with an engagement ring on her hand. But maybe DeAnna and her F1 (Jason I hope!) take it to the real world because of Ty. Just spitballin, but that could be why Fleiss chose that instead of Trista and Ryan's FRC.
    Fleiss can only use Trista's likeness for five years. That timeframe has come and gone and he can't use Trista's likeness without her permission.

I think it's possible that the two roses (Brad), two proposals (Jen) theme could be as simple as DeAnna chose two men: Jason and Ty.

FORT Newbie

So, who are the final 6? Jason, Jesse, Jeremy, Graham, Sean, and ??? Brian or Twilley ??