Thread: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by Santana;3035946;
    Quick question as I am a newbie and not a real sleuther... in the screencap thread- post #90- there is a cap with jason and D in a pool swimming together and Jason has his arms up in the air... who is the blonde woman behind Jason out of the pool?

Part of the film crew LOL - that is an oops for sure
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by lalou;3035366;
    Why would Jeremy even want to come back if he has already been rejected? I presume that Dee will have told him why she isn't picking him to stay. If she finds out that Jesse's motives aren't pure, that doesn't suddenly make Jeremy the right guy for her. Once he's gone, he's gone. It's like someone saying "well I like you, but not as much as these 2, but now 1 of them is out of the picture I'll have you back". Not very flattering or good for a long term future, no matter how much we wish he was there at the end. JMO.
    I'm not saying that I think that happens, but if it were to happen, it doesn't have to be framed in such a bad light---in real life people often break up with the right person---for lots of reasons---thinking with their head and not their heart, not sure of their feelings yet, torn between 2 people, things moving too fast----I won't bore you with other possibilities I could list, as I am sure you get the idea. Given the time frame of how this show works, and how we have seen that DeAnna cries even letting the first few guys go, we know that she is overwhelmed by the process and the emotions and is trying very hard to make the "right choices" both for herself and to avoid "being Brad" and hurting the guys. IF she let Jeremy go in order to spare him the heartbreak of F2, but then realized OMG, I thought I was doing the right thing, but I underestimated how this would feel, she COULD change her mind. It is possible that Jason (and I like Jason, so I am in no way bashing him) was her "thinking with her head" guy, and Jesse was her "he's my buddy, he won't get crushed guy", but Jeremey is her "thinking with her heart guy"---and her heart didn't speak loud enough until after her was gone.

Just a theory. Don't throw stuff at me.

FORT Fogey

I would like your theory better Cheeky if it was Graham coming back after leaving because of the pressure of watching her date other men....

I too am wondering. With the pic in the original previews that showed Jen & Jerry, why show them when that was a fiasco instead of a pic ofTrista & Ryan who were a love match ?

Could it have been a clue that all is not what it seems and Deanna doesn't get her fairy tale ending afterall? As for either Jeremy or Graham coming back as final one I would lean more towards Graham but I really don't think it is going to happen on the show but there is nothing keeping them from contacting one another after the show is there???? She'll make a choice and if it isn't a love match they will breakup afterwards as others have done.

FORT Fogey

That seems particularly possible since it is rumored that she had a crew member give Graham her contact IRW information when he left. If she was giving up on a potential relationship with him, why would she want him to contact her after the show was over?

Quote Originally Posted by procheervet;3036042;
    That seems particularly possible since it is rumored that she had a crew member give Graham her contact IRW information when he left. If she was giving up on a potential relationship with him, why would she want him to contact her after the show was over?
    Rumor being the key word here.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Newbie

I have been lurking on these boards for a couple of seasons now. One thing we gotta remember is that although screen caps can be altered to make us think something else, when they show someone going home, that person is going home. Every season people don't want to believe that the F3 goes home and every season we hear ideas of how the bachelor/bachelorette brings them back. Personally I love Jeremy and would love to see him with Deanna, but if the screencaps point to him leaving at F3, most likely he will be leaving then.

Quote Originally Posted by shraybaby15;3036127;
    I have been lurking on these boards for a couple of seasons now. One thing we gotta remember is that although screen caps can be altered to make us think something else, when they show someone going home, that person is going home. Every season people don't want to believe that the F3 goes home and every season we hear ideas of how the bachelor/bachelorette brings them back. Personally I love Jeremy and would love to see him with Deanna, but if the screencaps point to him leaving at F3, most likely he will be leaving then.
    Shraybaby15!

Excellent reminder.

Quote Originally Posted by procheervet;3036042;
    Aaron Buerge (sp?) did the same thing with Gwen: he said it was just to be sure she was doing all right. (?) If said rumor was correct.

Maybe she wants to fix him up with a good friend?

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3034866;
    Here's the 2 guys on the 2 on 1 cooking date I believe ~

Robert

Fred

(Sorry that I can't post the picture links here - it won't let me since I'm too much of a newbie - refer back to 3RTV's post #995)

I thought this, too, until I realized that they are down in the 'outhouse' in these caps...why would the cooking date be there?

The thing that bothers me about these caps - why are these two down in the outhouse anyway? Shouldn't they both be living up in the mansion? Unless they're down there hanging out with either Jesse (while DeAnna is on her group date) or with the other guys (while DeAnna is on her date with Jesse)...because I'm certain they wouldn't be hanging out with the rest of the guys while DeAnna was home...or maybe they do and that's why she has her outburst - not enough of them taking things seriously. Sorry, I'm going cross-eyed trying to figure all this out this season. Too many unimportant caps and not enough good ones!