Page 10 of 303 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 3023

Thread: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

  1. #91
    Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,563

    Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

    Quote Originally Posted by bizbachfan;3020808;
    I have been dying to know this, the one with hillary does seem like the same shelving but I don't see a bench, hmmmmmmm
    I *thought* the reason these pictures were originally brought up was simply due to the fact that we're usually given pictures of the F2. I don't think it was ever speculated (in the beginning at least) that they were taken in the Bahamas, just that they were of the F2, doing similar things in the exact same spot.

    I could be remembering wrong, though...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

    “I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

  2. #92
    FORT Fogey bizbachfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    sunny florida
    Posts
    1,488

    Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

    Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3020854;
    I *thought* the reason these pictures were originally brought up was simply due to the fact that we're usually given pictures of the F2. I don't think it was ever speculated (in the beginning at least) that they were taken in the Bahamas, just that they were of the F2, doing similar things in the exact same spot.

    I could be remembering wrong, though...
    I guess the question is then does this really match the shirt jesse is wearing to the fantasy date on the horse? I am inclined to believe he would wear the shirt more than once, I mean you don't necessarily pack a different shirt for every day for 5 weeks plus, but what if they all have those shirts and Sean is the one on the fantasy date? but I also think that several of the other beach themed pics are jesse. Also I do think the horse riding is in the bahamas, southern california ocean is too cold for riding the horses in the water, especially this time of year, at least it was when I went there about that time years ago

    to me the jesse/sean thing was not completely resolved

    I also am a bit bothered by the assumption that jeremy goes home based soley on facebook, friends, etc. so guess I am just saying its not a done deal on the sleuthing....

  3. #93
    To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,715

    Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

    Quote Originally Posted by bizbachfan;3020857;
    I guess the question is then does this really match the shirt jesse is wearing to the fantasy date on the horse? I am inclined to believe he would wear the shirt more than once, I mean you don't necessarily pack a different shirt for every day for 5 weeks plus, but what if they all have those shirts and Sean is the one on the fantasy date? but I also think that several of the other beach themed pics are jesse. Also I do think the horse riding is in the bahamas, southern california ocean is too cold for riding the horses in the water, especially this time of year, at least it was when I went there about that time years ago

    to me the jesse/sean thing was not completely resolved

    I also am a bit bothered by the assumption that jeremy goes home based soley on facebook, friends, etc. so guess I am just saying its not a done deal on the sleuthing....
    Wow,I gotta say that the pics are very similiar..Really..
    it even looks like the head thing on the 2nd one and the 2 guys ones.can you amke them bigger?

  4. #94
    FORT Fogey grneyedgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,370

    Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

    The guy on the horse has longer hair. Sean cut his hair. You can see the new 'do in the picture of him and DeAnna in the hammock.

    I think Sean's haircut rules out him being horseman.
    When you judge others, you do not define them. You define yourself. ~Wayne Dyer

  5. #95
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

    Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3020867;
    Wow,I gotta say that the pics are very similiar..Really..
    it even looks like the head thing on the 2nd one and the 2 guys ones.can you amke them bigger?

    Just click on the pics and they will come up bigger


    The one of D is in a close proximation to the of Hillary - you can see the face wall to D's left that is behind Hillary - but........ the guys are not in the same place as the girls are
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  6. #96
    is mostly lurking... Secret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,352

    Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

    Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3020854;
    I *thought* the reason these pictures were originally brought up was simply due to the fact that we're usually given pictures of the F2. I don't think it was ever speculated (in the beginning at least) that they were taken in the Bahamas, just that they were of the F2, doing similar things in the exact same spot.

    I could be remembering wrong, though...
    I think because the blue shirt Jesse's wearing in the head in hands shot just happens to exactly match what he's wearing on the horse. And we know the horse has to be in the Bahamas because you apparently can't ride horses in the water in CA, and since Jesse's long, wavy hair looks very similar in the two shots... I assumed the two pics (Jesse head in hands, Jason head in hands) were in the Bahamas and of the F2.

    Did you follow all of that? It's rather circular but makes perfect sense in my head.

  7. #97
    FORT Fogey bizbachfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    sunny florida
    Posts
    1,488

    Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3020878;
    Just click on the pics and they will come up bigger


    The one of D is in a close proximation to the of Hillary - you can see the face wall to D's left that is behind Hillary - but........ the guys are not in the same place as the girls are
    seems to me hillary has the same shelving behind as the two guys pics, just from a different distance, that is a distinctive rather weird shelving, I do think its at the mansion. I know Sean cut ihs hair but it could have grown. I do think the face is too small to be sean's though, he has a big head LOL

  8. #98
    cupcakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,767

    Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

    Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3020854;
    I *thought* the reason these pictures were originally brought up was simply due to the fact that we're usually given pictures of the F2. I don't think it was ever speculated (in the beginning at least) that they were taken in the Bahamas, just that they were of the F2, doing similar things in the exact same spot.

    I could be remembering wrong, though...


    Well in Brad's season both DeAnna and Bettina shared the exact same background, and Jenni did not....and many assumed early on that it meant they were final 2...So I don't put much stock into the "matching" backgrounds... I do believe Jesse and Jason are final 2, but I don't think the matching backgrounds mean anything...
    Last edited by cupcakes; 05-25-2008 at 12:09 AM.

  9. #99
    FORT Fogey bizbachfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    sunny florida
    Posts
    1,488

    Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

    Quote Originally Posted by Secret;3020883;
    I think because the blue shirt Jesse's wearing in the head in hands shot just happens to exactly match what he's wearing on the horse. And we know the horse has to be in the Bahamas because you apparently can't ride horses in the water in CA, and since Jesse's long, wavy hair looks very similar in the two shots... I assumed the two pics (Jesse head in hands, Jason head in hands) were in the Bahamas and of the F2.

    Did you follow all of that? It's rather circular but makes perfect sense in my head.
    this is what I think now, I do think the guys are at the mansion in these pics but that its still jesse on the horse, (matching watch, hair the right length,) I do think the horses are in bahamas. there is riding on beach in california, (several websites) however its too cold to ride in the ocean there in April, you would more likely be bundled up a bit

    so I think Jesse rewears the shirt twice..does that make sense?

  10. #100
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

    OK - time for some new material LOL


    Who is this!?!?!?

    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.