Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Episode Breakdown

Re: Episode Breakdown

Quote Originally Posted by monkeytoesmamma;3034977;
    Hey all....any ideas on why they have no sc's of Jesse's hometown date...not sure if some posts are vanishing or what.... sorry if I have asked this question more than once.....
    We actually don't always have ALL of the F4 HTD caps...last season if I'm not mistaken we only had Noelle's.. and even then some people thought it was Amanda. So the fact that we got HTD caps for 3 of the 4 guys is odd..

I was wondering if someone can repost this seasons episodes from what we know so far?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Vet_Tech;3035128;
    I was wondering if someone can repost this seasons episodes from what we know so far?
    They are all at the beginning of this thread, so reposting may not make a lot of sense. To make viewing easier, go to "quick links" (drop down menu on the upper right hand side fo the screen under where it says Welcome, USERNAME), click on the triangle, choose edit options, then on that page scroll down until you have an area that allows you to re-set the number of posts you can read on a page. Set this to 100.

This makes viewing easier, and prevents you from needing to scroll back a lot or wonder where things are.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567