Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Episode Breakdown

Re: Episode Breakdown

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3025670;
    In a few other screencaps besides that one, it shows that Sean has had a haircut.
    And that is Sean's nose, Robert's is more of a nub (less pointy and less long)
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3033553;
    what I find odd about this season's SCs is that we clearly know who F3 are, and most likely F2, but just trying to figure out who goes tonight is a mystery!!! Richard for sure, Robert? Fred? Ron? Paul?

Anyone??
    My guess is that in addition to Richard, I'm going to say Fred & Paul. We know from SC's that Robert is around to cook dinner for her next week as part of the 2-1 date and given that there is something about Ron that "intrigues her", I think she'll keep him (that is unless she feels like Ron is giving Jeremy too hard of a time about getting a rose two weeks in row and she decides she has had enough of him and decides to go ahead and send him home).
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

what I find odd about this season's SCs is that we clearly know who F3 are, and most likely F2, but just trying to figure out who goes tonight is a mystery!!! Richard for sure, Robert? Fred? Ron? Paul?

Anyone??
    There are screencaps of Robert and Fred w/DeAnna and she's wearing the same clothes w/both and I think that's their 2 on 1 date as it's not this week. So, I would say Richard, Paul, and Ron leaves tonight because Robert and Fred get the 2 on 1 date next week and Brian and Twilley are at the RaceCar Date next week. Paul and Ron are not in any other screencaps.

Anyone??
    Actually, every season the screencaps show who the F3 are. We only know the final 2 this early because we were given dates when the F3 and F4 returned home and they didn't jive with the FRC.

As for tonight, Richard definately leaves, and my other two guesses are Paul and Ron.

Ron definitely goes home tonight as he couldn’t pass gentleman test in the Ranch date.

Quote Originally Posted by shirin;3034096;
    Ron definitely goes home tonight as he couldn’t pass gentleman test in the Ranch date.
    Yes, and how much do you want to bet he does not go out gracefully? I bet he will attempt to give Dee and earful on his way out the door; taking his jealousy to an even lower level. I hope he doesn't, but if he does, that may create a seed of doubt for D and lead to Jeremy's downfall.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3034147;
    Yes, and how much do you want to bet he does not go out gracefully? I bet he will attempt to give Dee and earful on his way out the door; taking his jealousy to an even lower level. I hope he doesn't, but if he does, that may create a seed of doubt for D and lead to Jeremy's downfall.
    I said it before.He is the reason Jeremy hold back a little and it caused a distance.

Quote Originally Posted by shirin;3034217;
    I said it before.He is the reason Jeremy hold back a little and it caused a distance.
    You know I was wrong about his exit, I thought his goodbye to Dee was graceful; but not what he said in "rejected" interview. That was exactly what I would expect from Ron. So, I wasn't disappointed, nor was I completely wrong. Although I did scream at him to give her your coat..... He just didn't get it!

Hey all....any ideas on why they have no sc's of Jesse's hometown date...not sure if some posts are vanishing or what.... sorry if I have asked this question more than once.....

None yet
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast