Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Episode Breakdown

FORT Fan

Re: Episode Breakdown

This is so great! Someone was reading my mind. I definitely felt like this was necessary.

The only thing that seems odd to me is the Jeremy departure SC; I think the one that makes us think that is the one taken during the day time, rather than at night.

cape, you're the best! thanks for taking the time to put this together (again)!

Cape - I really think that the SC of Jeremy kneeling down - brown pants/white shirt - goes with the Sinatra date - he is wearing that with D
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Thank you, cape, you are *amazing* I was feeling so overwhelmed, but now I'm better.

By the way, I just can't get over the fact that Jesse makes it to final two. With all the tall, dark and handsome guys around... he just doesn't seem to "fit the mould". But don't shoot me, I do like the guy. Can't wait for Monday!!!

FORT Fan

Is there any way to list the upcoming episode recaps here too. I was thinking TV Guide, and perhaps Medianet, etc. When we have screencaps that we can't figure yet, it would help to look at the list of upcoming things, and say, this could go with such/such date. Maybe help us put the puzzle pieces together.

As an example, we "read" things, that someone (like Richard) doesn't get a rose in tv guide (or where ever) then we start looking as to who and why. Bahamas Safari trip coming up, things like that. I'm new to sleuthing, so just trying to get my thoughts together and organized. Trying to get those roses lined up right!

I very much like what you have done here with the timeline, etc.

In the scene Jeremy sitting and crying,he is not wearing a coat,but we know they wear suit during RC,so that scene might not be Jeremy leaving because he hasn't received a rose.

FORT Regular

Cape,

All props to you . We're not worthy

I still struggle with the hairlines etc. bcs many of these guys have similar hair (cuts and color), builds (I'd like to research them all in slow motion in the Ellen boxers , but no can do).

Thanks for giving us this excellent post and I hope you'll continue with updates as we learn more.

F2 Jesse? REALLY? What is De thinking?

Great job cape! (as usual )

I just wanted to add on Episode 4 cooking date with Robert and Ron; we see Robert leaves and Ron receives the rose; which is where we get the SC of Jesse, Ron in pool with Dee on Ron's shoulders. The race car rose winner is the 3rd guy in the pool (Sean?). I think, for me at least, that proves that Fred leaves and Ron stayed.

Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;3013810;
    Cape! I you more than words can say. Without this thread I would be and and each season trying to figure it all out! Instead, I just log on and enjoy, knowing that all I have to do each week is sit back, and as the season gets underway! I give you huge and for your incredible skills.

Three for Cape!
    ITA, sushifan! Thank you, thank you, Cape! Now I can begin to make sense of the SC.

This is me doing my happy dance.
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

Quote Originally Posted by maggiehuck;3020284;
    Cape,

All props to you . We're not worthy

I still struggle with the hairlines etc. bcs many of these guys have similar hair (cuts and color), builds (I'd like to research them all in slow motion in the Ellen boxers , but no can do).

Thanks for giving us this excellent post and I hope you'll continue with updates as we learn more.

F2 Jesse? REALLY? What is De thinking?
    Exactly my thoughts. I hope I don't continue to think this through out the show.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast