Page 1 of 73 123456789101151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 722

Thread: Rose Ceremony Cuts/Date Tracker

  1. #1
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Age
    49
    Posts
    3,897

    Rose Ceremony Cuts/Date Tracker

    Bringing this over here.

    Not another horsebackriding date? Please don't let there be a cow

    Okay, to the preview:
    Jason and DeAnna at the Space Needle in Seattle HTD?
    Jesse and DeAnna (red bikini) in the water kissing (note watch on left wrist and good knuckle screencaps ) fantasy date?
    Graham and DeAnna walking along the waters edge for a beach picnic (DeAnna in cream jacket) Fantasy date?
    DeAnna kissing Jason? (DeAnna in green dress he has a watch on his left wrist)
    Jeremy and DeAnna walking in the water (she has boxer trunks) Could be fantasy date?
    Graham and DeAnna drinking red wine at the beach (different outfits from beach picnic walk could be one on one date)
    Jeremy and DeAnna kissing in the water (same bathing suits)
    Sean and DeAnna riding horses in the water. Fantasy date?
    Cinderella date?
    Jesse and DeAnna dancing (DeAnna in blue dress)
    Jeremy and DeAnna hugging near the water
    Jesse and DeAnna hugging in the water
    Jason? hugging Deaa somewhere (he has white shirt with blue specs)

    Hand holding at the end. Which guy wears a silver thumb ring on his right hand?

  2. #2
    Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,563

    Re: Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **SPOILERS**Bachelorette 4 Deanna

    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2990486;
    Bringing this over here.

    Not another horsebackriding date? Please don't let there be a cow

    Okay, to the preview:
    Jason and DeAnna at the Space Needle in Seattle HTD?
    Jesse and DeAnna (red bikini) in the water kissing (note watch on left wrist and good knuckle screencaps ) fantasy date?
    Graham and DeAnna walking along the waters edge for a beach picnic (DeAnna in cream jacket) Fantasy date?
    DeAnna kissing Jason? (DeAnna in green dress he has a watch on his left wrist)
    Jeremy and DeAnna walking in the water (she has boxer trunks) Could be fantasy date?
    Graham and DeAnna drinking red wine at the beach (different outfits from beach picnic walk could be one on one date)
    Jeremy and DeAnna kissing in the water (same bathing suits)
    Sean and DeAnna riding horses in the water. Fantasy date?
    Cinderella date?
    Jesse and DeAnna dancing (DeAnna in blue dress)
    Jeremy and DeAnna hugging near the water
    Jesse and DeAnna hugging in the water
    Jason? hugging Deaa somewhere (he has white shirt with blue specs)

    Hand holding at the end. Which guy wears a silver thumb ring on his right hand?
    I'm thinking this might be Graham's HTD -- it's still been fairly cool at night here in GA so I'd imagine up in NC on the water, it'd be cool as well and she'd need warmer clothes than if she were in the Bahamas or CA.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

    “I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

  3. #3
    FORT Fogey cape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,631

    Re: Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **SPOILERS**Bachelorette 4 Deanna

    Ye
    Quote Originally Posted by cape;2985461;
    This the most recent schedule that lellis posted...

    Monday3/31/08 25/15 Cut Air Date: May 19

    They got a full day of rest before even moving in on April 2...
    so that moves filming back at least one day...


    Sun.-Thurs 4/1 4-3 Group dates To include Dodgers Stadium Date
    FRI. 4-4 15/12 Cut Air Date: May 26
    Sat 4/5- 4/6 Group dates - each date got a whole day - so add in one more day
    4/7 /2008 RC 12/9 Cut Air Date: June 2
    4/8 thru 4/10 Group and Special dates
    I think there is another date added in here....

    4/11 RC 9/6 Cut Air Date: June 9
    4/12 thru 4/14 Special Dates
    4/15/2008 Friday RC 6/4 Cut Air Date: June 16
    Travel Date 4/16/2008
    4-17 Home Town
    4-18 Home Town
    4-19 Home Town
    4-20 Home Town
    4-21 Travel
    4-22-2008 RC 4/3 Cut Air Date: June 23
    4-23-2008 Travel for Fantasy Dates
    4- 24 Fantasy Date
    4-25 Fantasy Date
    4-26 Fantasy Date
    4/27 RC 4/3 Cut Air Date: June 30
    4/28-29 Meet Dee’s Family
    4/30 Travel to LCD MTA AIR July 7
    5/1-2 Last chance dates
    Sat. 5/3 FRC

    according to Matt's schedule - there were 15 days in between 4/3 cut to FRC....
    For De that was April 22 - but we should probably add in 2 days for the extra days I have already noted making it around April 24 - now 15 days from that is May 9 - BUT they don't have travel time to London so then you can take away at least 2 days - putting the FRC around May 7...

    NOW if it is true that they filmed in Newnan over the weekend...that would have been May 3-4 then add LCD - May 5-6 - FRC around May 7 seems right on track....

    I am bringing this forward b/c
    I actually found out a crew member returned from the Bahamas on May 10 -

    This fits the timeline we are talking about...
    In Georgia on May 3/4
    May 5 travel date back to Bahamas
    May 6 - LCD
    May 7 - LCD
    May 8 - FRC

    He arrived in the Bahamas around April 24 - which is RIGHT on track for this schedule...there are a lot of clues indicating fliming ended around May 8!

  4. #4
    Total Gleek BuckeyeGal007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,494

    Rose Ceremony Cuts/Date Tracker

    Ok, I thought we needed a rose ceremony/date tracker thread to keep track of our F15, F12....and so on. Basically, a place to congregate our thoughts.

    So far for the F15, we have (confirmed):
    Eric, Graham, Jason, Jeremy, Jesse, Paul, and Sean.

    Feel free to add to my list!
    Forever a Word Nerd

  5. #5
    Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,563

    Re: Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **SPOILERS**Bachelorette 4 Deanna

    Quote Originally Posted by cape;2991551;
    Ye


    I am bringing this forward b/c
    I actually found out a crew member returned from the Bahamas on May 10 -

    This fits the timeline we are talking about...
    In Georgia on May 3/4
    May 5 travel date back to Bahamas
    May 6 - LCD
    May 7 - LCD
    May 8 - FRC

    He arrived in the Bahamas around April 24 - which is RIGHT on track for this schedule...there are a lot of clues indicating fliming ended around May 8!
    If LCD's are in The Bahamas, then I think that SC of Jason & Deanna having dinner on the balcony could be his F2 date!

    ETA: Once again, Great work, Cape!!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

    “I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

  6. #6
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **SPOILERS**Bachelorette 4 Deanna

    Quote Originally Posted by cape;2991551;
    Ye


    I am bringing this forward b/c
    I actually found out a crew member returned from the Bahamas on May 10 -

    This fits the timeline we are talking about...
    In Georgia on May 3/4
    May 5 travel date back to Bahamas
    May 6 - LCD
    May 7 - LCD
    May 8 - FRC

    He arrived in the Bahamas around April 24 - which is RIGHT on track for this schedule...there are a lot of clues indicating fliming ended around May 8!
    Cape, since the production/crew person arrived in Freeport around 4/24 and the FRC was about 5/8, do we know what accounted for such a stretch? That is quite a few days there--from FD to FRC.
    Maybe they just enjoyed there time? Or was something up--

  7. #7
    FORT Fogey cape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,631

    Re: Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **SPOILERS**Bachelorette 4 Deanna

    ok - he said he was there 11 days on May 6 - that puts him there April 25 - I guesstimated the date before...I would say they arrived and did a little legwork before De and the guys arrived...

  8. #8
    Premium Member pajamasam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,696

    Re: Rose Ceremony Cuts/Date Tracker

    It might be helpful if you list each name and the reason why he stays. Then later, that information may help you figure out just how many weeks he stays. For example, a screencap of someone at a casino that occurs when there are only 9 guys left will allow you to place him past the F9 cut.

  9. #9
    Total Gleek BuckeyeGal007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,494

    Re: Rose Ceremony Cuts/Date Tracker

    Eric (baseball jersey with name on back)
    Jesse (baseball date, future sc's of he and de on the beach...could also be Sean)
    Sean (see above and pool sc with bandana)
    Jeremy and Jason (multiple sc's...these two go far...kissing/hugging sc's)
    Graham (kissing sc, beach sc of him in shorts, De in white top/pants: possible HTD or FD)

    And that's all I've got so far...
    Forever a Word Nerd

  10. #10
    FORT Fan cubsgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    40
    Posts
    397

    Re: Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **SPOILERS**Bachelorette 4 Deanna

    Quote Originally Posted by cape;2991640;
    ok - he said he was there 11 days on May 6 - that puts him there April 25 - I guesstimated the date before...I would say they arrived and did a little legwork before De and the guys arrived...
    Is it for sure that he was working the whole time? I mean, is it possible he stayed behind after filming was over for a little vacation before returning home on 5/8? Maybe not.....don't mind me.

Page 1 of 73 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.