Page 9 of 73 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: Rose Ceremony Cuts/Date Tracker

Re: Rose Ceremony Cuts/Date Tracker

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;3002680;
    Oh, okay. I didn't really take that as significant information because it was so vague (days vs weeks). The article also says that he claims to have been to seminars and what not. Plus, the fact that they shot him at work and at home just tells me that this season we will be getting more of an introduction to the men. Remember, Jason says a tearful goodbye to his three year old son. We won't know that unless they shoot him at home too. Without screencap evidence, plus the almost 10 year age gap, I'd say he goes home the first night.
    IDK.
    The article says he used the idea of being away for business related activities until he could come out and say he was away for a reality tv show.
    Jon is from South Carolina--another southern boy, which is a plus.
    He is also very involved in a couple of charities. He auctioned himself at a fundraiser last year and received the highest bid from the auction--over $3500, I think the article stated.
    So maybe he will charm Deanna.
    Maybe we can dig up some more.

Also, wondering about this if anyone can remember:
    PLo's season was when they went into indepth home interviews with the girls: Sadie, Jamie,Erica just to name a few. Can anyone remember did they do a home interview and then air it for anyone that did not make the first cut? That could be a clue for this season.
    Last edited by KashatheDiva; 05-16-2008 at 06:30 PM.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;3002214;

Jeffrey probably makes F15 because the African American contestant always makes at least the first cut. Plus, DeAnna seemed to really enjoy their one on one talk during the first night. He brought something that looks like it was made by his students.
    Good points. I'm trying to think back. Obviously Marshana made it past the first night, but what about previous African American contestants? Is there a SC will what Jeffrey brought her?

Quote Originally Posted by anony;3003054;
    Good points. I'm trying to think back. Obviously Marshana made it past the first night, but what about previous African American contestants? Is there a SC will what Jeffrey brought her?
    In Brad's season, he cut the African American woman(Brown Suga ) on the first night....not sure about previous seasons though.

Okay, here's my "GO" at the F15, with evidence (if any):
    I'm doing this in ALPHABETICAL ORDER so it's easier to track from the bio page on ABC and for the Rose Ceremony Game.

Brian W (TX) -- seen at an art show on 4/17 & told someone he got back the night before from taping (if my schedule is right that puts him in the F9, but cut before Palm Springs)
    Eric -- seen at the Dodger game with his name on the back of his jersey (so makes it thru the 1st RC at least since the Dodger date is 2nd week)
    Graham -- on Beach date, which is mentioned as the 1st 1:1 date in the ABC press release; is also in the screen cap of him, Paul & Jeremy slathering SPF on DeAnna. Posting that he was reported home on 5/2. (Could go farther if the beach scene is from a HTD on the coast of NC.)
    Jason -- screencaps of HTD in Seattle and on the beach (in Bahamas?)
    Jeremy -- FIB, in pool w/DeAnna at Frank Sinatra house in Palm Springs, silhouette pic in swim suits w/DeAnna possibly in Bahamas
    Jesse -- FIB, on concert date, HTD per rumors
    Paul -- (possible) FIB, in SC slathering SPF on DeAnna (with Graham & Jeremy), in limo pic (Magic Castle or Palm Springs?)
    Robert -- new profile on myspace on 4/15 (so possibility of being in F9?)
    Ron -- DeAnna's on his shoulders in pool pic, signed into myspace on 5/1 (so possibility of being in F6?)
    Ryan -- listed in OK magazine as one of Chris Harrison's Top 5 "Bachelors to Watch". And, the token virgin usually makes the first RC.
    Sean -- hairline indicates he's in the ocean with DeAnna when she's in the red bikini (so possible F3 date?)
    Twilley -- friend reported that he makes it thru the 1st round

That's 13.

Total guesses:
    Brian W (Indy) - shows off his 6-pack abs, which is mentioned in the ABC recap of premiere
    Greg -- signed into myspace mid-April (sorry, can't remember exact date)
    Chris -- he's very cute
    Richard -- ditto on the cuteness
    Last edited by hotlanta babe; 05-17-2008 at 12:55 AM.

I’m trying to get all our information (so far) organized for tracking.
    Not counting fantasy and HTDs, here are our date descriptions (so far, will there be more?):

1/1 to a private beach (the contest's first kiss)
    Seven to Hollywood's Magic Castle
    Seven to Dodger Stadium
    She takes some to visit the set of The Ellen DeGeneres Show
    Six race stock cars for private time DeAnna
    Group date ho-down on a dude ranch
    Jesse and Dee dancing
    1/1 date to a private Natasha Bedingfield concert (guy won singing contest)
    Cinderella carriage date (goes with: unknown 1/1?; NB concert?; Jesse/Dee dancing?)
    The final six men travel to Palm Springs for a glamorous date
    1/1 dinner date in Frank Sinatra's house

and not exactly dates, but....
    three different trios of bachelors live in the mansion (so, nine different guys)

Putting it all together (mostly my guesses/some things we know)--Feel Free to Jump In!

May 19: 25/15 cut
    Meet N Greet

May 26: 15/12 cut (confirmed activities for this episode)
    Fifteen (thanks to HotAtlantaBabe and NoLongeraLurker!): Jesse, Graham, Jeremy, Jason, Eric, Brian TX, Paul, Robert, Ron, Ryan, Sean, Twilley, last three ???

1/1 to a private beach and first kiss: Is this Graham in the cold weather beach shots?
    Seven to Hollywood's Magic Castle: ???
    Seven to Dodger Stadium: Eric, Jesse, ???
    First three (M&G FIBs) that live in mansion with Dee: Jeremy, Jesse, Is #3 Graham or someone else?
    Three going home: ???

June 2: 12/9 cut
    Twelve: Jesse, Jeremy, Jason, last nine ???

Some visit the set of The Ellen DeGeneres Show: five or six?, Who?
    Six race stock cars for private time with Dee: ???
    One racer who??? gets alone time (actual 1/1 date later? or special quality time on same date?)
    Cinderella carriage date this week? Who?
    Jesse and Dee dancing this week?
    Second three that live in mansion with Dee: ???

June 9: 9/6 cut (7 and two 1/1s or 8 and one 1/1?)
    Nine: Jesse, Jeremy, Jason, last six ???

Group date ho-down on a dude ranch: ???
    1/1 date to a private Natasha Bedingfield concert (who??/Jesse? guy won singing contest)
    Jesse and Dee dancing after concert?
    Cinderella carriage date this week? Who?
    Final three that live in mansion with Dee: ???

June 16: 6/4 cut (confirmed activities for this episode)
    Six: Jesse, Jeremy, Jason, last three???

The final six men travel to Palm Springs for a glamorous date
    one lucky bachelor has a dinner date in Frank Sinatra's house (Jeremy)
    Two going home: ???

June 23: 4/3 cut
    Hometown Dates
    Jason: Seattle Space Needle
    Jesse:
    Jeremy:
    Fourth: ???
    Man going home: who is fourth? Graham? Someone else?

June 30: 3/2 cut
    Fantasy dates
    Jason: green dress kiss on balcony in bahamas
    Jesse: horses on beach
    Jeremy: black T-shirt hug
    Man going home: Jeremy???

July 7: Men Tell All

July 14: Finale
    Meet Dee’s Family
    FRC
    Big Fat Greek Engagement Party???
    Last edited by marlap; 05-17-2008 at 10:18 AM.
    Ain't Love Grand!

Good morning all you wonderful sleuther's I haven't been able to check out the boards for days .. until last night and I'm fervently trying to catch up! I think it may be impossible. Anyway, I just wanted to say you've all done a FANTASTIC job again and have been wondering is there even going to be a RC game this time around. 2 days and counting and I still don't see anything?!
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller

Marlap, that is great that you put it all together.. but I thought three guys get the FIB at the meet and greet so they live in the mansion and then 3 different guys get to stay at the mansion after the two group dates and the one-on-one to a private beach.. meaning Jesse Jeremy and Paul? get FIB's the first night and then Graham (because he probably has the one-on-one) and 2 other guys from the 2 group dates get to stay with De the second round? Because it says that 1 guy from each group date and the one-on-one date guy gets to stay with DeAnna but on the first night we already know who got the FIB's.. I hope this made sense..
    Last edited by candimichele; 05-17-2008 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;3003910;
    Marlap, that is great that you put it all together.. but I thought three guys get the FIB at the meet and greet so they live in the mansion and then 3 different guys get to stay at the mansion after the two group dates and the one-on-one to a private beach.. meaning Jesse Jeremy and Paul? get FIB's the first night and then Graham (because he probably has the one-on-one) and 2 other guys from the 2 group dates get the second round? I hope this made sense..

Just a guess on FIB's and one-on-one dates: The first week, the three guys that got the FIBs get to live with DeAnna. I'm guessing that in the following weeks, it will always be the guys that got roses on the dates. So I'm guessing the FIB guys will NOT get a one-on-one date right away cause they would get another special rose there and move into DeAnna's villa again which wouldn't be fair. So I'm guessing that Graham doesn't get an FIB rose. Am I making sense here?
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;3003916;
    Just a guess on FIB's and one-on-one dates: The first week, the three guys that got the FIBs get to live with DeAnna. I'm guessing that in the following weeks, it will always be the guys that got roses on the dates. So I'm guessing the FIB guys will NOT get a one-on-one date right away cause they would get another special rose there and move into DeAnna's villa again which wouldn't be fair. So I'm guessing that Graham doesn't get an FIB rose. Am I making sense here?
    Yep.. that's what I think too! I think Jesse, Jeremy, and possibly Paul get the first FIB's which lets them stay in the house with De but they don't get to stay in the house a second time and be safe from elimination again.. After the first one-on-one date and group dates, she chooses someone from each to stay with her which should be 3 different guys than the 3 who recieved FIB's..
    Last edited by candimichele; 05-17-2008 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;3003910;
    Marlap, that is great that you put it all together.. but I thought three guys get the FIB at the meet and greet so they live in the mansion and then 3 different guys get to stay at the mansion after the two group dates and the one-on-one to a private beach.. meaning Jesse Jeremy and Paul? get FIB's the first night and then Graham (because he probably has the one-on-one) and 2 other guys from the 2 group dates get to stay with De the second round? Because it says that 1 guy from each group date and the one-on-one date guy gets to stay with DeAnna but on the first night we already know who got the FIB's.. I hope this made sense..
    Quote Originally Posted by Estella;3003916;

Yes, y'all are both making sense!

Candimichelle, you must be right about the first FIBs being Jesse, Jeremy, and Paul...

Estella, I agree Graham probably doesn't get a FIB, but I think he does go on the first 1/1 (pure guessing). I think the beach/kissing screecaps are from this first 1/1 date.
    Ain't Love Grand!