Page 8 of 73 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: Rose Ceremony Cuts/Date Tracker

Re: Rose Ceremony Cuts/Date Tracker

Quote Originally Posted by tiakenzi;3002361;
    has anyone heard anything about patrick c???
    No, but I wish we would!

Quote Originally Posted by cynicgal;3002505;
    I get why most of the guys make it to F15 but I must have missed a few.

Can someone tell me why Ryan, Brian W(Indy), and Twilley are in the 15?

I'm trying to follow but some of them are just to similar to others. I can't tell them apart yet.
    I believe someone came on the board and said Twilley is in top 15.. someone correct me if I'm wrong.. not sure about the other two though.

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cynicgal;3002505;
    I get why most of the guys make it to F15 but I must have missed a few.

Can someone tell me why Ryan, Brian W(Indy), and Twilley are in the 15?

I'm trying to follow but some of them are just to similar to others. I can't tell them apart yet.
    They think Ryan because of the possible virgin story line and he at least only makes the first cut. But that is only speculation. Nothing concrete

Quote Originally Posted by mommadeb;3002288;
    I agree that is possible. Something about the whole timeline just doesn't sit right with me.
    Although I'm not exactly "new" to posting, I am new to being in on the analysis this early, so forgive me if I'm asking a stupid question.... but how does the timeline start? Was it Newnangirl's dates and then you all built around that? Or was there a different starting point? Or multiple starting points?

Thanks

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3002598;
    Although I'm not exactly "new" to posting, I am new to being in on the analysis this early, so forgive me if I'm asking a stupid question.... but how does the timeline start? Was it Newnangirl's dates and then you all built around that? Or was there a different starting point? Or multiple starting points?

Thanks
    I am new to this as well dodie. Maybe one of the long timers can explain it better. I am basing it off of what they have already posted. Sorry I am just having a hard time believe newnangirl's comments. I don't know why, it's just a feeling. But it could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time! haha!

FORT Fogey

To clarify a couple of things.

Someone who knows Blaine Twilley posted about his arrival back home. Based on the date of the post and working back he makes it through a couple of rounds.

With Ryan the reason we think he makes F15 is that Fleiss loves to flaunt the virgins; especially a male virgin. He can't do that if Ryan is cut the first night because Fleiss will want some footage of the guys razzing him about it (ie: Fabrice bugging the two virgins on Jen's season).

With Brian Indiana the only reason I have him in the top 15 is that I think it is him in the pool shot with DeAnna on his shoulders.

Now, with the shooting schedule there are some sleuthers who have it down pat. All they need is a start date and they can take it from there. The schedule is modified as more information comes out. For example, the rose ceremony cuts. Sometimes they have gone from 25/15 15/12 but in other seasons the cuts are faster 25/12 then 12/9 so the schedule has to be shortened. Add to that some of the sleuthers know the myspace pages of people on the production crew so they pick up clues from there. Messages are posted by them to their friends..."I'm shooting in Bahamas right now but I'll be back on the 10th...we can do dinner then" that kind of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;3002631;
    To clarify a couple of things.

Someone who knows Blaine Twilley posted about his arrival back home. Based on the date of the post and working back he makes it through a couple of rounds.

With Ryan the reason we think he makes F15 is that Fleiss loves to flaunt the virgins; especially a male virgin. He can't do that if Ryan is cut the first night because Fleiss will want some footage of the guys razzing him about it (ie: Fabrice bugging the two virgins on Jen's season).

With Brian Indiana the only reason I have him in the top 15 is that I think it is him in the pool shot with DeAnna on his shoulders.

Now, with the shooting schedule there are some sleuthers who have it down pat. All they need is a start date and they can take it from there. The schedule is modified as more information comes out. For example, the rose ceremony cuts. Sometimes they have gone from 25/15 15/12 but in other seasons the cuts are faster 25/12 then 12/9 so the schedule has to be shortened. Add to that some of the sleuthers know the myspace pages of people on the production crew so they pick up clues from there. Messages are posted by them to their friends..."I'm shooting in Bahamas right now but I'll be back on the 10th...we can do dinner then" that kind of thing.
    Thanks Lynn. With the new Jon info it's more up in the air for the last spot for me.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cynicgal;3002646;
    Thanks Lynn. With the new Jon info it's more up in the air for the last spot for me.
    Which new Jon info?

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;3002654;
    Which new Jon info?
    It's in the Media thread. A article that has some of his co workers saying he was gone for days and weeks. Days here and there and then possibly weeks at another time.

One of them says he thinks he makes it far.

EDT: Sorry it is in the Jon thread.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cynicgal;3002668;
    It's in the Media thread. A article that has some of his co workers saying he was gone for days and weeks. Days here and there and then possibly weeks at another time.

One of them says he thinks he makes it far.

EDT: Sorry it is in the Jon thread.
    Oh, okay. I didn't really take that as significant information because it was so vague (days vs weeks). The article also says that he claims to have been to seminars and what not. Plus, the fact that they shot him at work and at home just tells me that this season we will be getting more of an introduction to the men. Remember, Jason says a tearful goodbye to his three year old son. We won't know that unless they shoot him at home too. Without screencap evidence, plus the almost 10 year age gap, I'd say he goes home the first night.