Page 72 of 73 FirstFirst ... 22626364656667686970717273 LastLast

Thread: Rose Ceremony Cuts/Date Tracker

FORT Regular

Re: Rose Ceremony Cuts/Date Tracker

Quote Originally Posted by Justabachfan;3050337;
    I can't believe it! I fell behind watching the show but kept up with the boards and I completely missed when it was changed to Brian going home instead of Twilley!

I had a perfect score until then! I was fooled!

To make it even worse, you all changed your minds after 5pm on Monday, 10 minutes after I left work and shut down the website! Argh!!!!
    Ok, quoting myself- in reading this back, it sounds like I'm so mad that we changed our minds so late on Monday. I was not implying that it was done on purpose or mad at those that got it right, I just wished we went back over it earlier in the day so that more of us had a chance to analyze the new theories and make a choice. Congrats to those that were able to change your picks in time. Lots of us got knocked out of the running which makes your chance of winning better!

Too bad we didn't have the SC of DeAnna and the guys walking outside just before the Palm Springs outing. You can clearly see Twilley there, that would have been too obvious!

Quote Originally Posted by Justabachfan;3050337;
    I can't believe it! I fell behind watching the show but kept up with the boards and I completely missed when it was changed to Brian going home instead of Twilley!

I had a perfect score until then! I was fooled!

To make it even worse, you all changed your minds after 5pm on Monday, 10 minutes after I left work and shut down the website! Argh!!!!
    Not to gloat, but some of us (well, me, anyway) had Brian leaving from the start. I chose him to leave based on the lack of interaction and Dee's comment that he spent his time with her talking about the boys. Also, I figured that Twilley would be a producer's choice to stay for obvious reasons

This is only the second time I've ever been on the leaders' board and the first time without the entire leaders' board having perfect scores! Man, I would love to win that trip

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by dixielandbelle;3050727;
    Not to gloat, but some of us (well, me, anyway) had Brian leaving from the start. I chose him to leave based on the lack of interaction and Dee's comment that he spent his time with her talking about the boys. Also, I figured that Twilley would be a producer's choice to stay for obvious reasons

This is only the second time I've ever been on the leaders' board and the first time without the entire leaders' board having perfect scores! Man, I would love to win that trip
    Good Luck to you! Eventhough, I had a perfect score, I did not make the leaderboard this season- way too many people with a perfect score. I have been on the leader board more than once in past seasons, but never won anything!

If I was caught up on my viewing, I may have questioned it as well and I did think there was someting off in that heli SC but really didn't have the time to sleuth it properly. I never thought it was Jason, I thought it was Graham, but the hair never looked right to me, kinda of too short or matted down, but then I assumed it was because of the helmets they wore on the ATV that made it look that way. Hindsight is 20/20 as they say!

FORT Newbie

Twills,
    Promise us a year from now you will post the dirt. Chelsea tried on another site and The Bach A**torneys muzzled her big time. Twilly 4 ever!!!! Thanks for the comic relief this season, it has been torture, between the never ending Brad dumping Deanna references and the ad nauseum reference to why I am here, you have been a breath of oxygen. Thanks.

I think Chelsea was muzzled also because she was F2 and had already come out and said some things that I think TPTB were not happy with.
    Kate, Tina and Bevin each came out and said quite a bit in blogs and their contracts were not close to up. Some were actually blogged weeks after their series was in the can.
    Hopefully, some of the guys will come out soon after the series is over and post truths too. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3051010;
    I think Chelsea was muzzled also because she was F2 and had already come out and said some things that I think TPTB were not happy with.
    Kate, Tina and Bevin each came out and said quite a bit in blogs and their contracts were not close to up. Some were actually blogged weeks after their series was in the can.
    Hopefully, some of the guys will come out soon after the series is over and post truths too. Please.
    If they haven't changed the contract to muzzle them for an even longer period.

We will still be here waiting for the dirt though!

Quote Originally Posted by nutz2uiam;3050919;
    Twills,
    Promise us a year from now you will post the dirt. Chelsea tried on another site and The Bach A**torneys muzzled her big time. Twilly 4 ever!!!! Thanks for the comic relief this season, it has been torture, between the never ending Brad dumping Deanna references and the ad nauseum reference to why I am here, you have been a breath of oxygen. Thanks.
    I have to agree with you...breath of fresh air.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Justabachfan;3050707;
    Ok, quoting myself- in reading this back, it sounds like I'm so mad that we changed our minds so late on Monday. I was not implying that it was done on purpose or mad at those that got it right, I just wished we went back over it earlier in the day so that more of us had a chance to analyze the new theories and make a choice. Congrats to those that were able to change your picks in time. Lots of us got knocked out of the running which makes your chance of winning better!

Too bad we didn't have the SC of DeAnna and the guys walking outside just before the Palm Springs outing. You can clearly see Twilley there, that would have been too obvious!
    Don't feel bad.... I had Brian leaving, but then read the boards and took him off, I kept trying to get back to the boards to check again and didn't get a chance. I should have gone with my gut. Instead I just voted 1 short and never put in my 6th rose. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by dixielandbelle;3050727;

After looking at the SC evidence again, I changed to Twilley at the 11th hour on Monday. So happy -- as I'm still with the leaders! (It's a first and I have played the RC game since the 1st season it appeared.)

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;3052485;
    After looking at the SC evidence again, I changed to Twilley at the 11th hour on Monday. So happy -- as I'm still with the leaders! (It's a first and I have played the RC game since the 1st season it appeared.)
    Congrats! Hopefully you'll win something this year! For the rest of us, there is always next season!