Page 71 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2161626364656667686970717273 LastLast

Thread: Rose Ceremony Cuts/Date Tracker

Incurable Romantic

Re: Rose Ceremony Cuts/Date Tracker

Quote Originally Posted by twilley;3047294;
    Uh ohhh.. good thing I borrowed grahams shorts next week!!!!!!! i love you all.. don't ask for more posts.. just soo happy that most of you got something wrong this season. ok.. I'm soo getting sued for posting.. all for your smiles! Just wanted to say and that ... I LOVE YALL!!!!
    LOL...hey Twilley, some of had it figured out this morning! Did you see the discussion whether or not that was you or Graham getting into that helicopter with Dee next week?

Some of concluded it did look like you/your hairline, posture, and changed our picks on the rose ceremony game.

You have to admit it was tough for next week, no good screencaps from the Group date, and we knew Jeremy got the 1 on 1, and Sean with the hike/tram.

Anyways, congrats...loved your performance!

Uh ohhh.. good thing I borrowed grahams shorts next week!!!!!!! i love you all.. don't ask for more posts.. just soo happy that most of you got something wrong this season. ok.. I'm soo getting sued for posting.. all for your smiles! Just wanted to say and that ... I LOVE YALL!!!!
    Hahaha. I SOOO tried to tell people that, but they wouldn't listen!

Just hope they were clean. I know how guys are...it is clean even if it was worn by someone else, just not by you.

Is that really twilley?

Because if it is, I could be DeAnna. Maybe I am...
    My husband while watching The Bachelor: "She is pretty if she doesn't open her eyes."

www.allisondenae.blogspot.com

Dude!
    You crack me up!
    I haven't had as much fun watching since.... well .... er .... ever!!!!!
    Besides DeAnna finding romance, the Twilley SubPlot has me tuning in every week!

Just wanted to say hi, think you are HILARIOUS and think you are even funnier for reading here and analyzing right along with us.

Some of us did think it was you this morning, myself included. From SC tonight it looks as though your shirt is gray and the sc we had previously looks like your shirt is more navy. Did you tell Fleiss to photoshop that as well?

Glad we get to see you for another week! Even if you aren't the ONE for De I have enjoyed watching you!

You're such a naughty boy!:nono

Good thing I wasn't fooled or I might have had to put you over my knee.

Good call on the shorts xseannax

Yeah, we were fooled for a hot minute! Good thing I changed my picks yesterday afternoon!

I must say you are certainly fun to watch each week. If they try to sue you for posting, we'll have your back here!

If you're ever in Ohio, hit me up!
    Forever a Word Nerd

I should have listened...or read yesterday.....fooled me good

now I'm smilingmomof4!!!! smilingmomof3's Avatar

We love you too! Thanks for your open heart on the show, I have enjoyed watching you and wish you every happiness. . . I think you are going to make a great husband and father when you meet the right woman. My hubby is awfully silly sometimes and it makes life so fun. . .

FORT Regular

I can't believe it! I fell behind watching the show but kept up with the boards and I completely missed when it was changed to Brian going home instead of Twilley!

I had a perfect score until then! I was fooled!

To make it even worse, you all changed your minds after 5pm on Monday, 10 minutes after I left work and shut down the website! Argh!!!!
    Last edited by Justabachfan; 06-11-2008 at 11:15 AM.