Page 7 of 73 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: Rose Ceremony Cuts/Date Tracker

Re: Rose Ceremony Cuts/Date Tracker

Quote Originally Posted by mommadeb;3001451;
    But could they have just been there that long to get additional shots for fill ins??? Just wondering.
    Very doubtful.
    When they are doing a shoot, they get tons of filmage and very little of what they shoot is actually used. The film crew has come out and said this.
    It would be very cost prohibitive to have to fly crew and equipment back just for fillin film.

FORT Regular

I just wanna know who makes it to F15... because looking at the slideshow on channel 2 action news here in atlanta... the guys look totally different!!!!!!

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3001454;
    Very doubtful.
    When they are doing a shoot, they get tons of filmage and very little of what they shoot is actually used. The film crew has come out and said this.
    It would be very cost prohibitive to have to fly crew and equipment back just for fillin film.
    Thanks. I was curious. Not sure how these things are done yet. Kinda hoping that the dates were off a little so that Jeremy could be in FRC. Wishful hoping on my part.

Quote Originally Posted by tiakenzi;3001485;
    I just wanna know who makes it to F15... because looking at the slideshow on channel 2 action news here in atlanta... the guys look totally different!!!!!!
    I know as it hard for some of us to stay on here all day checking every post
    I have too much trouble with wrist if I stay on very long lately.
    could someone please post the finds for 15 and let us go from those staying this Monday ? I got down Jeremy .Jesse.Jason .Sean.Paul.Brian Indy.Graham.Ron.Spero.Eric. but who the other 5 ? I not found no more as first had down Ryan but was told he hog blanket first night ?heard Donato got drunk so those two was not staying but is Luke.&Twilly ?& Richard staying you think ?
    I need help as having trouble catching up with this fast moving crowd
    you got the HTD and I still on f15 .
    wow you all move fast for old lady like me with husband who can not help out due to he disable so please give me hand to cathch up if you can .

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Maidenlady;3002032;
    I know as it hard for some of us to stay on here all day checking every post
    I have too much trouble with wrist if I stay on very long lately.
    could someone please post the finds for 15 and let us go from those staying this Monday ? I got down Jeremy .Jesse.Jason .Sean.Paul.Brian Indy.Graham.Ron.Spero.Eric. but who the other 5 ? I not found no more as first had down Ryan but was told he hog blanket first night ?heard Donato got drunk so those two was not staying but is Luke.&Twilly ?& Richard staying you think ?
    I need help as having trouble catching up with this fast moving crowd
    you got the HTD and I still on f15 .
    wow you all move fast for old lady like me with husband who can not help out due to he disable so please give me hand to cathch up if you can .
    Brian Texas got home on April 16th (seen on the 17th) so he makes F15
    Jeremy arrived home on May 3rd so he makes F15
    Graham arrived home on May 2nd so he makes F15
    Jesse - rumours are that he goes far and possibly is on a FD plus he's seen on the baseball/football date
    Paul makes it at least one or two rounds and he's seen in the limo date shot
    Eric is seen on the baseball/football date
    Jason is seen on fantasy date and HTD
    Sean only got back recently (can't remember the date)

I'll post in a little bit a more thorough list.

I thought I'd heard that Spero go home pretty quick (April 2 or 3rd) so I'm not sure he makes it past the first night - not F15

FORT Fogey

The 25 Bachelors Who Look to Capture DeAnna’s Heart Are Revealed
    What do a sweet single dad-Jason, a hunky professional football player who is saving himself for marriage-Ryan, a handsome science teacher-Richard, a sexy professional basketball player-Graham loaded with southern charm and an intense romantic-Ron who isn’t afraid to confront the other men about their intentions all have in common?
    So, if we are to take these as clues, coupled with screencaps, these guys make it to F15.

Jason
    Ryan
    Richard
    Graham
    Ron

5 and counting.

Single dad Jason says a tearful goodbye to his three-year-old son as he leaves to meet the woman he hopes will complete his family. Jeremy is convinced before ever laying eyes on DeAnna that they are meant to be together.
    Jason is mentioned again so he must go far and screencaps support this
    Jeremy is mentioned and obviously makes F15

Six and counting.

As the biggest night of her life begins, so does the competition between the men. Paul gives her a twirl; Eric greets her in Greek, while Jesse makes an outrageous fashion statement in florescent sneakers and a flamboyant jacket. As the guys go wild trying to impress DeAnna to get the three “first impression” roses, Luke presents her with a pearl necklace; Jason asks her to dance and Robert, who decides food is the way to a woman’s heart – particularly since he’s chef -- whips up a special crab cocktail in the mansion’s kitchen and presents it with a flourish to the Bachelorette, as the other jealous men look on. On the cool California night, Ryan, who candidly admits that he is saving himself for marriage, hogs a blanket as he talks to DeAnna on the patio, while Spero chivalrously comes rushing in to offer her his jacket.
    Paul also seen in future screencaps
    Eric seen in future screencaps
    Jesse seen in future screencaps
    Jason mentioned for a third time

Luke might make F15-why even mention him if he doesn't?
    Robert might make F15-why even mention him if he doesn't?

Ryan is not seen in future screencaps that I've seen but the virgin always seems to make it to the next round. I already counted him in the first five.

I had read that Spero came home right away so he's cut the first night.

12 and counting.

When only one “first impression” rose is left, the testosterone-fueled battle heats up. Sean shows off his martial arts expertise with an exciting karate move, kicking a lemon off Jesse’s head. Brian (Indiana) shows off his six-pack abs, while Chandler shows off his duck calling talents. But Paul, at his outrageous best, jumps into the pool fully clothed and emerges wearing only a tiny bathing suit with DeAnna’s name embroidered across the rear.
    Sean is seen in future screencaps.
    Brian Indiana might be seen in future screencaps (DeAnna on his shoulders?)
    Paul is mentioned for a third time.

Based on the expression on DeAnna's face, in response to the duck calling, I'd say Chandler doesn't make it.

Also, Brian Texas was seen April 17th so he makes F15.

Jeffrey probably makes F15 because the African American contestant always makes at least the first cut. Plus, DeAnna seemed to really enjoy their one on one talk during the first night. He brought something that looks like it was made by his students.

So, who I think will be in F15:
    Jason
    Ryan (iffy)
    Richard
    Graham
    Ron
    Jeremy
    Paul
    Eric
    Jesse
    Luke (iffy)
    Robert (iffy)
    Sean
    Brian IN
    Brian TX
    Jeffrey

Crew members have posted they were in the Bahamas until the 10th of May...why would they stay there if the FRC was not there?
    Could it be possible that those are foilers? The production staff knows we look at MySpaces and Facebook pages.

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;3002276;
    Could it be possible that those are foilers? The production staff knows we look at MySpaces and Facebook pages.
    I agree that is possible. Something about the whole timline just doesn't sit right with me.

FORT Regular

has anyone heard anything about patrick c???

I get why most of the guys make it to F15 but I must have missed a few.

Can someone tell me why Ryan, Brian W(Indy), and Twilley are in the 15?

I'm trying to follow but some of them are just to similar to others. I can't tell them apart yet.