Page 68 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1858596061626364656667686970717273 LastLast

Thread: Rose Ceremony Cuts/Date Tracker

Re: Rose Ceremony Cuts/Date Tracker

I FOUND THE PAST POST REGARDING BRIAN'S RETURN

Posted by PinksMoreFun on 05-12-2008 AT 05:29 PM
    Re: Part 1: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 DeAnna

Brian TX went to the Fort Worth main street arts festival with our friend on April 17th. He had just gotten back in town from filming. He cant really talk too much about the show but he doesnt regret going on it and he made some friends with the guys.

Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3045912;
    I FOUND THE PAST POST REGARDING BRIAN'S RETURN

Posted by PinksMoreFun on 05-12-2008 AT 05:29 PM
    Re: Part 1: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 DeAnna

Brian TX went to the Fort Worth main street arts festival with our friend on April 17th. He had just gotten back in town from filming. He cant really talk too much about the show but he doesnt regret going on it and he made some friends with the guys.
    Awesome xseannax! Thanks!

That puts Twilley and Brian TX both home on the 17th....how is that possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Lifeisgood2;3045916;
    Is oohshiney here to confirm Twilley's timetable again?

Quote Originally Posted by Lifeisgood2;3045916;
    No, I think Twilley and Brian's return dates got mixed up somewhere along the way. The only thing I could find for Twilley was Ooohshiney's post on the May 5th that said he had been home a week (April 28th) or two (April 21st)

Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3045922;
    No, I think Twilley and Brian's return dates got mixed up somewhere along the way. The only thing I could find for Twilley was Ooohshiney's post on the May 5th that said he had been home a week (April 28th) or two (April 21st)
    Well that definitely makes more sense. I guess we will know for sure tonight.

Incurable Romantic

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3045917;
    Is oohshiney here to confirm Twilley's timetable again?
    Kresge posted this earlier today:

"Simplechef,

Actually, my notes agree with your original post. A Brain was seen on the 17th at an art show and was supposed to have gotten home the day before. Ooohshiney posted on the 5th of May that Twilley had come home a week or 2 before that. He later posted that Twilley had been gone for a month....."

Incurable Romantic

Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3045922;
    Here's oohshiney's comments:

Re: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers eAnna

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys.. a close friend of mine got back recently from being one of your 25 guys.. i can't tell you any of his information..but i will say that he reads this board all the time. He showed it to me the other night.. we were both LOL. Supposedly, the rest of the cast reads it as well. So be nice!

so.. anyways.. I guess I can tell you who he is later (when he leaves or wins or whatever.. he won't tell me the details. i have tried everything short of torture).

I can say that my friend.. whom is not one of the people you have even come close to identifying.. is really just a regular guy. I guess he would be one of the boring professional businessmen on the show.

Sorry for being so vague.. but I want to get in on all the conversations now.. so when you start bashing him.. maybe I can atleast help you all cut him some slack. Apparently they are all worried about how they will be portrayed on the show. I guess they can cut anything to make anyone look crazy or stalkerish... or just like a douchebag in general. =-)

Thats all I will say for now.. I can't wait to watch the show!

On May 5th ooohshiney posted:
    Quote Originally Posted by ooohshiney;2969214;
    I'm not sure when he got back.. I'm guessing he went far.. and he seems quite proud of himself.. but then there are days where he is terrified of how everything will go down. I think he has been laying low ... but back for maybe a week or 2? I thought he was going to be gone till June.. so I was surprised when he called.. I don't think he called me right when he got back though.. if that makes sense.

Twilley or Brian....Twilley or Brian....

I'm sticking with Twilley going home tonight. He was my gut instinct.
    Forever a Word Nerd