Page 63 of 73 FirstFirst ... 135354555657585960616263646566676869707172 ... LastLast

Thread: Rose Ceremony Cuts/Date Tracker

FORT Fan

Re: Rose Ceremony Cuts/Date Tracker

Quote Originally Posted by librarylady;3033027;
    Since there has never been a "Bachelorette Tells All" in the middle of the show it is really hard to imagine just what they will do with it. I wonder if that won't be the time when Deanna is allowed to say she has found her "prince charming".
    Maybe this DTA is the supposed "twist" this season. Maybe its just clips that would have wound up on the cutting room floor, so that we get more of an idea of what went on with the guys in the house & dates.

FORT Fan

Who besides Jason get immunity roses this week and on which dates do they get them?

Fred-ho down?
    Robert-Ellen?

Quote Originally Posted by skylighter;3033008;
    I still think what you posted before might be close to what will happen. It is similar to what I was thinking when I read he episode. It's airing about mid-way through the season so it makes sense that at the halfway point DeAnna would pop in to talk about everything up to that episode and her decision-making process.

And no doubt there with be rehashing from Brad's season....
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sluether28;3033427;
    Who besides Jason get immunity roses this week and on which dates do they get them?

Fred-ho down?
    Robert-Ellen?
    Or vice/versa. That's the thought. Have to get those two with Jason to live in the house that following week.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by librarylady;3033027;
    Since there has never been a "Bachelorette Tells All" in the middle of the show it is really hard to imagine just what they will do with it. I wonder if that won't be the time when Deanna is allowed to say she has found her "prince charming". I don't agree that it has anything to do with making the time frame shorter for Ty. This is a business to make money and I just can't see that TPTB are going to be that accomodating to a child. I am just so curious to see what they will do with this show.
    ITA, I think the only reason for the 2 hours weekly and this special show is ratings...it's summer, there's nothing else on, let's milk it.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by hannelorea;3033650;
    ITA, I think the only reason for the 2 hours weekly and this special show is ratings...it's summer, there's nothing else on, let's milk it.
    I really do like the two hour episodes between rose ceremonies. There is just so much more we get to see, not only the activities, but get to know all of them better. More of why she keeps someone, or why another is a better fit, and so on. I hope this continues in other seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by ProudKsGrandma;3033775;
    I really do like the two hour episodes between rose ceremonies. There is just so much more we get to see, not only the activities, but get to know all of them better. More of why she keeps someone, or why another is a better fit, and so on. I hope this continues in other seasons.
    I wouldn't count on it since this season is airing during the summer whereas if it was airing during fall or spring, it would need to share the night w/DWTS and Samantha Who

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;3033779;
    I wouldn't count on it since this season is airing during the summer whereas if it was airing during fall or spring, it would need to share the night w/DWTS and Samantha Who
    I'd love to see ABC re-jig their schedule to accommodate 2 hr shows, put it on a different night (didn't it used to be on Weds?).....
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3033787;
    I'd love to see ABC re-jig their schedule to accommodate 2 hr shows, put it on a different night (didn't it used to be on Weds?).....
    IDK but I thought that IF there was a love story, ABC would somehow let the episodes be 2 hours but that didn't happen for Matt's love story.

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;3033800;
    IDK but I thought that IF there was a love story, ABC would somehow let the episodes be 2 hours but that didn't happen for Matt's love story.
    Speaking of him, I heard today that he and Shayne are getting married in Vegas next week. To put it '80's style: "Gag me with a spoon"