Page 6 of 73 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Rose Ceremony Cuts/Date Tracker

Re: Rose Ceremony Cuts/Date Tracker

Quote Originally Posted by longhornalum;2999834;
    Granted the Bahamas are not as far as Barbados, and are closer to Georgia, but are we certain the LCDs and FRC take place in the Bahamas? After the FDs, they fly to Georgia for Deanna's HTDs (usually filmed the same day). Could they then go to a Georgia resort for the LCDs and FRC? It would account for filming sighted in 2 Georgia locations. I highly doubt one man would be taken to one town and the other elsewhere.
    It was reported my newnangirl678 that they filmed in Newnan and Canton, GA. Unless some resort has been built recently in Canton, then it's doubtful.
    The resorts in Georgia are areas like Savannah, Tybee Island (where Ben Affleck has a house) & St. Simon's/Sea Island/Jekyll Island.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

If they were in Newnan and Canton, then I would say they were for meeting Deanna's parents. Otherwise, do we know ANY other participant on the show from Georgia?

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2999830;
    I'm all for Richard & Ryan making it the 1st cut. What's the SC evidence or reports on being home for these 2?
    on one these post someone said Ryan hog the blankets so thought she not favor a selfish guy ? any one think that Dee might send him home ?

I posted this in the thoughts thread but brought it here so you don't miss it...

Sean gave an interview that was in an article on May 3 saying he could not reveal the outcome - while the F2 were in Georgia with De...

he can't be in the F2 since he gave an interview before filming ended..

FORT Fan

Update on RCs:

1st Rose Ceremony: 15 include: Eric, Graham, Jason, Jesse (FIB?), Sean, Paul, Jeremy (FIB?), Brian Indy, Brian TX, Ron, Ryan, Twilley, Richard
    2nd Rose Ceremony: 12 include: Jason, Graham, Jesse/Sean, Jeremy, Paul, Brian TX
    3rd Rose Ceremony: 9 include: Jason, Graham, Jesse/Sean, Jeremy, Brian TX, Paul
    4th Rose Ceremony: 6 include: Jason, Graham, Jesse/Sean, Jeremy, Paul
    5th Rose Ceremony: 4 include: Jason, Graham????, Jesse/Sean???, Jeremy
    6th Rose Ceremony: 3 include: Jason, Jeremy, Jesse/Sean????
    7th Rose Ceremony: 2 include: Jason,????
    8th Rose Ceremony: ?????

[Update to reflect that Spero created his myspace on 4/2/08; unlikely he could do so in the house. Was also active on Facebook. Note however, rumors about Jesse/Sean make it unclear if they reach F2, therefore they have been replaced with Question Marks]

FORT Fogey

I'm starting to think that Graham may get cut at F6. There aren't any screencaps that suggest he made it as far as a HTD. The beach shots that we have are likely that 1on1 beach date where he gets the first kiss (media release). I can't really say more than that.

Also, I haven't seen or read anything that suggests that the FRC is in the Bahamas. If anything, I'd think that would be in California or Georgia; so that her dad was nearby to ask permission.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;3000986;
    I'm starting to think that Graham may get cut at F6. There aren't any screencaps that suggest he made it as far as a HTD. The beach shots that we have are likely that 1on1 beach date where he gets the first kiss (media release). I can't really say more than that.

Also, I haven't seen or read anything that suggests that the FRC is in the Bahamas. If anything, I'd think that would be in California or Georgia; so that her dad was nearby to ask permission.
    I think they SHOULD have the FRC in Georgia after what they did to Mr. Pappas last time. Bring the show to him this time...not make him trot cross country.

Crew members have posted they were in the Bahamas until the 10th of May...why would they stay there if the FRC was not there?

I still think Graham gets a HTD...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;3000986;

Her dad doesn't have to be at the FRC if there's a proposal. In Trista's season, Ryan asked Trista's dad for his blessing on the Meet the Family date. That's the easiest and most logical way.
    And how do we know it's that big a deal to her? Brad was the one who said he'd need to ask the dad first, not Deanna.

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3001046;
    Crew members have posted they were in the Bahamas until the 10th of May...why would they stay there if the FRC was not there?

I still think Graham gets a HTD...
    But could they have just been there that long to get additional shots for fill ins??? Just wondering.