Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Rose Ceremony Cuts/Date Tracker

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Re: Rose Ceremony Cuts/Date Tracker

I would think if Luke gets the last FIB it would be really a let down for Paul... I think she gives it to Paul for being the most "memorable" first impression... Jesse gets best first impression for Jenni and Jeremy gets best first actual impression.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2997833;
    I would think if Luke gets the last FIB it would be really a let down for Paul... I think she gives it to Paul for being the most "memorable" first impression... Jesse gets best first impression for Jenni and Jeremy gets best first actual impression.
    I agree.
    The media press release makes you think one of the following will get that 3rd FIB:
    "Sean shows off his martial arts expertise with an exciting karate move, kicking a lemon off Jesse's head. Brian shows off his six-pack abs, while Chandler shows off his duck calling talents. But Paul, at his outrageous best, jumps into the pool fully clothed and emerges wearing only a tiny bathing suit with DeAnna's name embroidered across the rear"

I think it will be Paul.

FORT Fan

Update on RCs:

1st Rose Ceremony: 15 include: Eric, Graham, Jason, Jesse (FIB?), Sean, Paul, Jeremy (FIB?), Brian Indy, Brian TX, Spero, Ron, Ryan, Twilley, Richard

2nd Rose Ceremony: 12 include: Jason, Graham, Jesse/Sean, Jeremy, Paul, Brian TX

3rd Rose Ceremony: 9 include: Jason, Graham, Jesse/Sean, Jeremy, Brian TX, Paul

4th Rose Ceremony: 6 include: Jason, Graham, Jesse/Sean, Jeremy, Paul

5th Rose Ceremony: 4 include: Jason, Graham, Jesse/Sean, Jeremy

6th Rose Ceremony: 3 include: Jason, Jeremy, Jesse/Sean

7th Rose Ceremony: 2 include: Jason, Jesse/Sean

8th Rose Ceremony: ?????

[Updated to reflect belief Brian Indy was in the pool, and rumor Brian TX (not Indy) wasn't home until 4/17)

I thought I read somewhere that Spero was on his myspace by April 2nd. Is this true or did I dream it up(ya never know)?
    If he was home by April 2 I don't think he made the 15 cut.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2999800;
    I thought I read somewhere that Spero was on his myspace by April 2nd. Is this true or did I dream it up(ya never know)?
    If he was home by April 2 I don't think he made the 15 cut.
    I've been making up this list based on the majority opinion on the boards.

Most thought Spero would win out over Ryan and some others because he gave DeAnna his coat on the cold night.

I haven't seen the rumor you mention. Which thread is it in?

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

I just did a search for Spero and no threads or posts that say he came home Apr 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by NoLongerALurker;2999820;
    I've been making up this list based on the majority opinion on the boards.

Most thought Spero would win out over Ryan and some others because he gave DeAnna his coat on the cold night.

I haven't seen the rumor you mention. Which thread is it in?
    I can't remember what thread it was. I thought I read it today though, because I went back to his myspace to try to verify it and I couldn't come across anything.
    As far as the top 15, we probaby should just list the ones we KNOW are there and leave the rest still open to ponder, so we don't overlook someone. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by NoLongerALurker;2999751;
    Update on RCs:

1st Rose Ceremony: 15 include: Eric, Graham, Jason, Jesse (FIB?), Sean, Paul, Jeremy (FIB?), Brian Indy, Brian TX, Spero, Ron, Ryan, Twilley, Richard
    2nd Rose Ceremony: 12 include: Jason, Graham, Jesse/Sean, Jeremy, Paul, Brian TX
    3rd Rose Ceremony: 9 include: Jason, Graham, Jesse/Sean, Jeremy, Brian TX, Paul
    4th Rose Ceremony: 6 include: Jason, Graham, Jesse/Sean, Jeremy, Paul
    5th Rose Ceremony: 4 include: Jason, Graham, Jesse/Sean, Jeremy
    6th Rose Ceremony: 3 include: Jason, Jeremy, Jesse/Sean
    7th Rose Ceremony: 2 include: Jason, Jesse/Sean
    8th Rose Ceremony: ?????
    [Updated to reflect belief Brian Indy was in the pool, and rumor Brian TX (not Indy) wasn't home until 4/17)
    I'm all for Richard & Ryan making it the 1st cut. What's the SC evidence or reports on being home for these 2?

Granted the Bahamas are not as far as Barbados, and are closer to Georgia, but are we certain the LCDs and FRC take place in the Bahamas? After the FDs, they fly to Georgia for Deanna's HTDs (usually filmed the same day). Could they then go to a Georgia resort for the LCDs and FRC? It would account for filming sighted in 2 Georgia locations. I highly doubt one man would be taken to one town and the other elsewhere.

FORT Fan

Newnangirl stated the dates in GA were for HT dates in two separate locations, so we are basically relying on her word to put those two dates towards HT dates... and just presuming the FRC is in Bahamas.

Although, we have no SCs to back up any of this (ahem, ahem, Fleiss please?)