Page 14 of 73 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast

Thread: Rose Ceremony Cuts/Date Tracker

Re: Rose Ceremony Cuts/Date Tracker

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3005451;
    I was just over on the abc boards and people were asking the same thing.According to one of the members they will start the rose ceremony after tomrrow's episode.So it'll be from f15 down instead of 25 to 15.
    Oh no! They're onto us...darn you TPTB!!!
    Forever a Word Nerd

I was just over on the abc boards and people were asking the same thing.According to one of the members they will start the rose ceremony after tomrrow's episode.So it'll be from f15 down instead of 25 to 15.
    For playing the game that is a much better start. There is always "that one" first night who is hard to see. This way with season previews capped before the picks have to be made, everyone should get 100% every week. That is, unless the Sean/Jesse debate wages on until the Finale.

I think it is Sean.

Marlap and others...I hope you are right that the concert date with Jesse is a no rose situation - then problem of horsey-horsey is solved.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Newbie

This season is definitely going to be great, I really can't wait!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser;3005418;
    So can we make a list of THE 15.?

WHY do people have Twilley, Richard and Ryan staying?
    Someone posted that they know Blaine Twilley and they gave a time frame for when he came home. When you work back from the posting date he definitely makes F15.

For Ryan, he has to stay so that Fleiss can flaunt the fact that he is a virgin. Fleiss will want footage of the guys razzing him about that.

For Richard I think that many are in love with the guy and so they think he makes it to F15. Plus, he is mentioned in the original media release as "sexy science teacher." The guys aren't usually highlighted if they don't at least make the first cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3005697;
    For playing the game that is a much better start. There is always "that one" first night who is hard to see. This way with season previews capped before the picks have to be made, everyone should get 100% every week. That is, unless the Sean/Jesse debate wages on until the Finale.
    I do think it will make it a lot easier because having to chose 15 out of 25 isd tough if you aren't a supersluther.I do think that the Sean/Jeremy debate will wage on for awhile.
    Last edited by soccermama; 05-18-2008 at 07:17 PM. Reason: To fix quote tags

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Well it's nice to hear there may be a RC game. I don't think anyone KNOWS that, I think they are guessing. If there is NO rose ceremony game, I am guessing right now it's because Deanna can't decide between two and wants to date them individually, so there wouldn't be a clear winner.

One of the dates not mentioned yet is the swimming lotion lathering date. On that even, which could be after a group date, is Jeremy, Graham, Paul, Eric and Jesse for sure... There is at least one other "arm" seen in the background. That is 5 guys potentially 6 for pool fun with Deanna. My guess is the hoe down is the week of 9. With the group in Palm springs having one group date and 2 one/one dates.

I am so glad to hear that there is going to be a RC game! That is interesting that it is going to be from the F15 on down. I think this year there will be so many people in line to win the grand prize, because usually there is that 1 or 2 everyone gets wrong w/the first cut!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;3005812;
    Well it's nice to hear there may be a RC game. I don't think anyone KNOWS that, I think they are guessing. If there is NO rose ceremony game, I am guessing right now it's because Deanna can't decide between two and wants to date them individually, so there wouldn't be a clear winner.

One of the dates not mentioned yet is the swimming lotion lathering date. On that even, which could be after a group date, is Jeremy, Graham, Paul, Eric and Jesse for sure... There is at least one other "arm" seen in the background. That is 5 guys potentially 6 for pool fun with Deanna. My guess is the hoe down is the week of 9. With the group in Palm springs having one group date and 2 one/one dates.

I think the swimming lotion date is part of the Dude ranch date.
    I am thinking the other guy is Sean... and then horse riding is SQT on that date.
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

That is exactly what I've been thinking too.

IF there is no rose ceremony game, then it is because there was no clear choice in the end, and ABC doesn't want to get in a mess.

When Cape found out she won one of the gift bags, she asked about the RCG for this season. She was told to keep checking the site. So I expect there will be a RCG if the promotors of the game said to keep checking the site.