Page 13 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast

Thread: Rose Ceremony Cuts/Date Tracker

Re: Rose Ceremony Cuts/Date Tracker

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;3003800;
    I’m trying to get all our information (so far) organized for tracking.
    Not counting fantasy and HTDs, here are our date descriptions (so far, will there be more?):

1/1 to a private beach (the contest's first kiss)
    Seven to Hollywood's Magic Castle
    Seven to Dodger Stadium
    She takes some to visit the set of The Ellen DeGeneres Show
    Six race stock cars for private time DeAnna
    Group date ho-down on a dude ranch
    Jesse and Dee dancing
    1/1 date to a private Natasha Bedingfield concert (guy won singing contest)
    Cinderella carriage date (goes with: unknown 1/1?; NB concert?; Jesse/Dee dancing?)
    The final six men travel to Palm Springs for a glamorous date
    1/1 dinner date in Frank Sinatra's house

and not exactly dates, but....
    three different trios of bachelors live in the mansion (so, nine different guys)

Putting it all together (mostly my guesses/some things we know)--Feel Free to Jump In!

May 19: 25/15 cut
    Meet N Greet

May 26: 15/12 cut (confirmed activities for this episode)
    Fifteen (thanks to HotAtlantaBabe and NoLongeraLurker!): Jesse, Graham, Jeremy, Jason, Eric, Brian TX, Paul, Robert, Ron, Ryan, Sean, Twilley, last three ???

1/1 to a private beach and first kiss: Is this Graham in the cold weather beach shots?
    Seven to Hollywood's Magic Castle: ???
    Seven to Dodger Stadium: Eric, Jesse, ???
    First three (M&G FIBs) that live in mansion with Dee: Jeremy, Jesse, Is #3 Graham or someone else?
    Three going home: ???

June 2: 12/9 cut
    Twelve: Jesse, Jeremy, Jason, last nine ???

Some visit the set of The Ellen DeGeneres Show: five or six?, Who?
    Six race stock cars for private time with Dee: ???
    One racer who??? gets alone time (actual 1/1 date later? or special quality time on same date?)
    Cinderella carriage date this week? Who?
    Jesse and Dee dancing this week?
    Second three that live in mansion with Dee: ???

June 9: 9/6 cut (7 and two 1/1s or 8 and one 1/1?)
    Nine: Jesse, Jeremy, Jason, last six ???

Group date ho-down on a dude ranch: ???
    1/1 date to a private Natasha Bedingfield concert (who??/Jesse? guy won singing contest)
    Jesse and Dee dancing after concert?
    Cinderella carriage date this week? Who?
    Final three that live in mansion with Dee: ???

June 16: 6/4 cut (confirmed activities for this episode)
    Six: Jesse, Jeremy, Jason, last three???

The final six men travel to Palm Springs for a glamorous date
    one lucky bachelor has a dinner date in Frank Sinatra's house (Jeremy)
    Two going home: ???

June 23: 4/3 cut
    Hometown Dates
    Jason: Seattle Space Needle
    Jesse:
    Jeremy:
    Fourth: ???
    Man going home: who is fourth? Graham? Someone else?

June 30: 3/2 cut
    Fantasy dates
    Jason: green dress kiss on balcony in bahamas
    Jesse: horses on beach
    Jeremy: black T-shirt hug
    Man going home: Jeremy???

July 7: Men Tell All

July 14: Finale
    Meet Dee’s Family
    FRC
    Big Fat Greek Engagement Party???
    Excellent recap, Marlap.

I'm such a Rose Ceremony Game Dork ... I made a speadsheet!
    Tried to scan the spreadsheet & post it as a photo, but it's too hard to read

Here's a scenario where the 1:1 dates and the 3 men who move in the villa could work:
    Week 1 – Meet & Greet. FIBs from premiere episode move into villa: Jeremy, Jesse, Paul/FIB #3
    Week 2 – F15: 7 guys go to Dodger stadium/Home Run Derby (SC’s of Eric, Jesse, + 4 more); 1:1 beach date (Graham); 7 guys go to the Magic Castle.
    One guy from all 3 dates move into villa: Graham, homerun derby winner, magician winner (but it won’t be Jeremy, Jesse or Paul/FIB #3)
    Week 3 – F12: 6 guys karaoke on the Ellen show, Cinderella date (Jason); race car group date of 6
    One guy from all 3 dates move into villa: karaoke winner, Jason, race car date winner (but it won’t be Graham, Jeremy, Jesse, Paul/FIB #3 or the other two week 2 guys).
    Week 4 – F9: Natasha Beddingfield concert date (Jesse); group dates (ho-down/dude ranch date, another group date?). No one moves into the villa because the F6 leave for Palm Springs the next day.
    Week 5 – F6 go to Palm Springs. Group date of 5. Jeremy gets 1:1 date at Frank Sinatra house/classic car. (Next is HTD, so no one would move into villa.)
    Week 4 - HTDs.

(I'll stop there so we can concentrate on figuring out the F15.)

FORT Newbie

Hi
    I have decided to come out of lurkdom where I have been since B football player (Jess ?). I am especially interested in this season because I like DeAnna & they are hiding the 15. I agree with Twiggy's 15 except 1.
    Graham
    Jeremy
    jeffrey
    Paul
    Richard
    sean
    Jason
    eric
    Jesse
    Ron
    Brian Tx
    Twilley
    ryan
    robert
    Chris instead of brian Ind. just cause I think he's cute

I also think the Jesse is not final 3 it's sean on the horse. I think Jesse goes on the Natasha Beddingtonfield Concert date (Dee in blue dress) & she sends him home. that's cause of the serious look on her face when she is at the door in that dress.

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;3003910;
    Marlap, that is great that you put it all together.. but I thought three guys get the FIB at the meet and greet so they live in the mansion and then 3 different guys get to stay at the mansion after the two group dates and the one-on-one to a private beach.. meaning Jesse Jeremy and Paul? get FIB's the first night and then Graham (because he probably has the one-on-one) and 2 other guys from the 2 group dates get to stay with De the second round? Because it says that 1 guy from each group date and the one-on-one date guy gets to stay with DeAnna but on the first night we already know who got the FIB's.. I hope this made sense..
    If Jeremy, Jesse and Paul get FIB's, does anyone know which one Jenni helped DeAnna give out. It's funny, but when I first saw Jesse in that funny suit & tennis shoes at the Meet & Greet, I thought "that guy is gone."

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3005004;
    If Jeremy, Jesse and Paul get FIB's, does anyone know which one Jenni helped DeAnna give out. It's funny, but when I first saw Jesse in that funny suit & tennis shoes at the Meet & Greet, I thought "that guy is gone."
    I believe Jenni picks Jesse for the second FIB!

I don't think we have descriptions of all the dates yet. We know the first week has two group dates (baseball and magic castle) and a one-on-one date on the beach.
    That leaves three group date descriptions (Ellen, stock cars, dude ranch) which is definitely not enough for three weeks (F12, F9, F6). We know there are six guys on the stock car date so if that takes place in the F12 week, there must be another group date. If it takes place in the F9 week, there COULD be a one-on-one and a two-on-one date, but we have no information on a possibly "One stays, one goes" date. We don't know how many guys go to the Ellen show, but it's unlikely that they only have one group date for F12AND F9. The dude ranch could be the F6 group date or the missing date for F12.
    We also have three one-on-one dates (Natasha Bedingfield, Cinderella date, Frank Sinatra's house), POSSIBLY four if the classic car doesn't belong to the Frank Sinatra date. If the car and the Frank Sinatra house go together though, I think there is at least one more one-on-one date. I don't believe there's only one individual date in the F6 week, they usually have two before the home town dates (and I remember years ago they even had three). Also there are SO many (romantic!) things you can do in Palm Springs which is another reason I believe they have a second indiviual date there.
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;3004835;
    Excellent recap, Marlap.

Here's a scenario where the 1:1 dates and the 3 men who move in the villa could work:
    Week 1 Meet & Greet. FIBs from premiere episode move into villa: Jeremy, Jesse, Paul/FIB #3
    Week 2 F15: 7 guys go to Dodger stadium/Home Run Derby (SCs of Eric, Jesse, + 4 more); 1:1 beach date (Graham); 7 guys go to the Magic Castle.
    One guy from all 3 dates move into villa: Graham, homerun derby winner, magician winner (but it wont be Jeremy, Jesse or Paul/FIB #3)
    Week 3 F12: 6 guys karaoke on the Ellen show, Cinderella date (Jason); race car group date of 6
    One guy from all 3 dates move into villa: karaoke winner, Jason, race car date winner (but it wont be Graham, Jeremy, Jesse, Paul/FIB #3 or the other two week 2 guys).
    Week 4 F9: Natasha Beddingfield concert date (Jesse); group dates (ho-down/dude ranch date, another group date?). No one moves into the villa because the F6 leave for Palm Springs the next day.
    Week 5 F6 go to Palm Springs. Group date of 5. Jeremy gets 1:1 date at Frank Sinatra house/classic car. (Next is HTD, so no one would move into villa.)
    Week 4 - HTDs.

Great work Hotlanta! I love that you use a spreadsheet!

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;3005177;
    I don't think we have descriptions of all the dates yet. We know the first week has two group dates (baseball and magic castle) and a one-on-one date on the beach.
    That leaves three group date descriptions (Ellen, stock cars, dude ranch) which is definitely not enough for three weeks (F12, F9, F6). We know there are six guys on the stock car date so if that takes place in the F12 week, there must be another group date. If it takes place in the F9 week, there COULD be a one-on-one and a two-on-one date, but we have no information on a possibly "One stays, one goes" date. We don't know how many guys go to the Ellen show, but it's unlikely that they only have one group date for F12AND F9. The dude ranch could be the F6 group date or the missing date for F12.
    We also have three one-on-one dates (Natasha Bedingfield, Cinderella date, Frank Sinatra's house), POSSIBLY four if the classic car doesn't belong to the Frank Sinatra date. If the car and the Frank Sinatra house go together though, I think there is at least one more one-on-one date. I don't believe there's only one individual date in the F6 week, they usually have two before the home town dates (and I remember years ago they even had three). Also there are SO many (romantic!) things you can do in Palm Springs which is another reason I believe they have a second indiviual date there.
    Nici, I totally agree with you and Hotlanta that we are missing some dates!

We'll get a lot more screencaps tomorrow night (TOMORROW!!!)

I hope we get the double season caps for the first episode. When Dee is "video-introduced" to the viewers, around that part of the beginning, they'll show us season caps, and then again at the end of the first RC--when Chris says "This season on the Bachlorette"--we'll get the mega preview..
    Ain't Love Grand!

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;3005189;
    Great work Hotlanta! I love that you use a spreadsheet!

Nici, I totally agree with you and Hotlanta that we are missing some dates!

We'll get a lot more screencaps tomorrow night (TOMORROW!!!)

I hope we get the double season caps for the first episode. When Dee is "video-introduced" to the viewers, around that part of the beginning, they'll show us season caps, and then again at the end of the first RC--when Chris says "This season on the Bachlorette"--we'll get the mega preview..
    How come there is no rose ceremony listed on the ABC site? An official one? Am I missing something?
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;3004835;
    Excellent recap, Marlap.

Week 1 Meet & Greet. FIBs from premiere episode move into villa: Jeremy, Jesse, Paul/FIB #3
    Week 2 F15: 7 guys go to Dodger stadium/Home Run Derby (SCs of Eric, Jesse, + 4 more); 1:1 beach date (Graham); 7 guys go to the Magic Castle.
    One guy from all 3 dates move into villa: Graham, homerun derby winner, magician winner (but it wont be Jeremy, Jesse or Paul/FIB #3)
    Week 3 F12: 6 guys karaoke on the Ellen show, Cinderella date (Jason); race car group date of 6
    One guy from all 3 dates move into villa: karaoke winner, Jason, race car date winner (but it wont be Graham, Jeremy, Jesse, Paul/FIB #3 or the other two week 2 guys).
    Week 4 F9: Natasha Beddingfield concert date (Jesse); group dates (ho-down/dude ranch date, another group date?). No one moves into the villa because the F6 leave for Palm Springs the next day.
    Week 5 F6 go to Palm Springs. Group date of 5. Jeremy gets 1:1 date at Frank Sinatra house/classic car. (Next is HTD, so no one would move into villa.)
    Week 4 - HTDs.

You guys are so good. Still thinking the horse guy is Sean, not Jesse.

FORT Fogey

So can we make a list of THE 15.?

WHY do people have Twilley, Richard and Ryan staying?
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3005245;
    How come there is no rose ceremony listed on the ABC site? An official one? Am I missing something?
    I was just over on the abc boards and people were asking the same thing.According to one of the members they will start the rose ceremony after tomrrow's episode.So it'll be from f15 down instead of 25 to 15.