Page 11 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: Rose Ceremony Cuts/Date Tracker

Re: Rose Ceremony Cuts/Date Tracker

Quote Originally Posted by beeleever;3004126;
    Wow, Kasha. I can't see her sending Richard home unless he is a total jerk, which does not fit his profile of a middle school Science teacher. Maybe he just does not make an impression on Dee at all, but he sure makes me swoon.

I know you are basing your decision on screencaps, and we have nothing to advance him. Hidden perhaps?
    I didn't say I was sending him home. He is on my list. But--I have a science background, and if I can't find some data on him--it's going to remain a questionable to me.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;3004094;
    Here's my guesses:
    Jason
    Richard
    Graham
    Ron
    Jeremy
    Paul
    Eric
    Jesse
    Twilley
    Robert
    Sean
    Brian IN
    Brian TX
    Spero
    Blond guy from SC

I am not 100% on Spero, but I think that he is chilvarous makes it more likely he stays than Ryan. Chris H says Ryan is someone to WATCH not one of his favorites. I think it's very possible that Ryan goes home. We haven't seen any caps of blonds, but I would think it odd if at least one light haired guy didn't stay... Those are my guesses...

Buy the way, I still think it's Eric on the right side of Deanna lathering lotion.
    Spero's messages and set up times on myspace and Facebook indicate he doesn't make the cut, so I think he is iffy too.

Eric is not on the tight side of DeAnne....not sure which thread but there is a collage with his pic next to that cap......Eric has LONG sideburns and that caps does not, and he has a LONG nose and that cap does not. I think it is safe to assume it is not him, but we know he advances from the ballpark pic, so it's a moot point anyway........On the other hand, it could be another dark headed man other than Jeremy or Eric, so, perhaps, we should revisit the cap one last time.....maybe Richard???

I wonder about Jon and Jeremy myself......the token blond and the token minority.

We have so few men verified in caps.

I'm keeping Ryan on my list because of Fleiss' pattern of fascination with virgins in many seasons. As I recall, in Jen's season, we had two and both made the first cut (Josh and Jason). So, I'm playing the odds with that choice.

Are we basing Robert in the F15 because we know he cooks for her in the press release?

FORT Regular

Here are my picks for the 15 so far:

1) Jason (future SC)
    2) Jesse (future SC)
    3) Jeremy (future SC)
    4) Graham (future SC)
    5) Eric (future SC)
    6) Paul (future SC)
    7) Sean (future SC)

8) Ron (possible SC)
    9) Brian Indy (Possible SC)
    10) Brian Texas (Possible SC)

Based on Speculations and interviews, etc.

11) Twilley
    12) Richard
    13) Robert
    14) Ryan
    15) Jeffrey

Still waiting to see if any more SC come out before Monday!

Here's how rational I am. I wanted to put Chandler on my list in honor of Mr. Bing and one of my favorite sit coms ever. If *I* were the chooser, I would have thought the duck calling stunt was hilarious. But I agree that DeDe's expression indicates she was not as amused as I would have been. Since Matt dumped red phone booth and turtle for Shayne, maybe we could set one of them up with Chandler...
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

why does everybody keep putting Jesse in the final 4 when screencaps have actually been shown ocean guy and horse guy to be Sean so why isn't Sean in the mix of final 4 or even 6. Just my thoughts here
    I may have put this in the wrong thread but since questions on who is the first 15 and people speculating on the final 4 etc i decided to put it here.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvnIt;3004214;
    why does everybody keep putting Jesse in the final 4 when screencaps have actually been shown ocean guy and horse guy to be Sean so why isn't Sean in the mix of final 4 or even 6. Just my thoughts here
    I may have put this in the wrong thread but since questions on who is the first 15 and people speculating on the final 4 etc i decided to put it here.
    Some people think the guy in the ocean is Sean and some think Jesse so that may be why.. Personally, I still can't tell who is in the ocean with DeAnna..
    Last edited by candimichele; 05-17-2008 at 03:56 PM.

I think there is still a great horse debate going on. While the horse pic looks to me like Sean, the water hug that shows the back of the guys hair lools too long to be Sean and that means it may be Jesse. As far as the 15, I have both Sean and Jesse. I hope there are more previews Monday that will show more of the FD.

Yes but the Nelsons news link with the slideshow shows that Seans hair is much longer and fuller than what it appears to be on his promo shot .I am no sleuther by no means i leave that up to all you wonderful people here on the Fort and i just mainly read. But in this case it still looks more like Sean being the horse guy and the ocean guy than Jesse.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvnIt;3004228;
    Yes but the Nelsons news link with the slideshow shows that Seans hair is much longer and fuller than what it appears to be on his promo shot .I am no sleuther by no means i leave that up to all you wonderful people here on the Fort and i just mainly read. But in this case it still looks more like Sean being the horse guy and the ocean guy than Jesse.
    Moved to screen caps thread......