Page 10 of 73 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

Thread: Rose Ceremony Cuts/Date Tracker

Re: Rose Ceremony Cuts/Date Tracker

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;3003946;
    Yes, y'all are both making sense!

Candimichelle, you must be right about the first FIBs being Jesse, Jeremy, and Paul...

Estella, I agree Graham probably doesn't get a FIB, but I think he does go on the first 1/1 (pure guessing). I think the beach/kissing screecaps are from this first 1/1 date.
    I too think Graham goes on the first one-on-one date and gets to stay with DeAnna the second round..

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;3003951;
    I too think Graham goes on the first one-on-one date and gets to stay with DeAnna the second round..
    It also makes me wonder who the last HTD is for. I think we all thought it was Graham before because of the beach shots (and it still may be Graham in final 4), but if Graham's beach shots are for that first 1/1 date, there may be a different person (*Cough*Richard*cough) in final four with Jesse, Jason, and Jeremy...
    Ain't Love Grand!

I agree on Paul, Jeremy, and Jesse getting the FIBs and staying in the villa the 1st week.

Also agree that Graham will get to stay the following week......who do we think will get the other 2 positions? Jason, Sean, Twilly???

But as for the HTD......correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't someone "spoil' that Graham had a HTD. Plus, his return home on the 2nd, supports that possibility. Even IF the beach shot is from the 1 on 1, it does not preclude him from having a HTD too.......it just means we have caps of Jason's.

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;3004055;
    I agree on Paul, Jeremy, and Jesse getting the FIBs and staying in the villa the 1st week.

Also agree that Graham will get to stay the following week......who do we think will get the other 2 positions? Jason, Sean, Twilly???

But as for the HTD......correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't someone "spoil' that Graham had a HTD. Plus, his return home on the 2nd, supports that possibility. Even IF the beach shot is from the 1 on 1, it does not preclude him from having a HTD too.......it just means we have caps of Jason's.
    Right! I just didn't remember the spoiler... He could definitley be on both dates, I bet he is the fourth...but I just love Richard too....
    Ain't Love Grand!

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Here's my guesses:
    Jason
    Richard
    Graham
    Ron
    Jeremy
    Paul
    Eric
    Jesse
    Twilley
    Robert
    Sean
    Brian IN
    Brian TX
    Spero
    Blond guy from SC

I am not 100% on Spero, but I think that he is chilvarous makes it more likely he stays than Ryan. Chris H says Ryan is someone to WATCH not one of his favorites. I think it's very possible that Ryan goes home. We haven't seen any caps of blonds, but I would think it odd if at least one light haired guy didn't stay... Those are my guesses...

Buy the way, I still think it's Eric on the right side of Deanna lathering lotion.

My 15:

1 Jason
    2 Jesse
    3 Jeremy
    4 Graham
    5 Paul
    6 Ron
    7 Twilley
    8 Brian Texas
    9 Sean
    10 Luke
    11Eric
    12 Robt
    13 Greg
    14 Richard
    15 Jon

The only ones I am still questionable about are Jon and Richard.

I think May 26th Immunity B's will go to: Jason, Graham and Ron

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Kasha, why Greg? Any particular reason? I was thinking about him, but just not sure. I am wondering about Luke in the enlarged photos, I am not seeing a connection. Generally someone who gives a gift gets sent home the first week. I am thinking of replacing luke with Jeffry... Deanna has a great reaction to Jeffry's scrapbook...

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;3004107;
    Kasha, why Greg? Any particular reason? I was thinking about him, but just not sure. I am wondering about Luke in the enlarged photos, I am not seeing a connection. Generally someone who gives a gift gets sent home the first week. I am thinking of replacing luke with Jeffry... Deanna has a great reaction to Jeffry's scrapbook...
    Luke's myspace page indicates he was gone and then returned in a certain time frame.
    Same with Greg.
    Could be long shots, you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3004102;
    The only ones I am still questionable about are Jon and Richard.
    Wow, Kasha. I can't see her sending Richard home unless he is a total jerk, which does not fit his profile of a middle school Science teacher. Maybe he just does not make an impression on Dee at all, but he sure makes me swoon.

I know you are basing your decision on screencaps, and we have nothing to advance him. Hidden perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by beeleever;3004126;
    Wow, Kasha. I can't see her sending Richard home unless he is a total jerk, which does not fit his profile of a middle school Science teacher. Maybe he just does not make an impression on Dee at all, but he sure makes me swoon.

I know you are basing your decision on screencaps, and we have nothing to advance him. Hidden perhaps?
    I AGREE! I thought DeAnna and Richard really hit it off from the abcmedianet pics....I'm adding him to my list of 15! I am playing the RCG this time if it's available but I'm not focusing on getting them all right...