Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fred **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Fred **SPOILERS**

Currently resides in: Boston, MA

Re: Fred **SPOILERS**

Oh, gosh ... he doesn't have any posts here, but he does on other threads.
    Only thing I can add is that his last name is Glick. Does that help slueth?

Maybe he's related to Jeremy Glick (Martin Short). lol
    Last edited by hotlanta babe; 05-13-2008 at 02:39 AM.

Hahaha ONE POST!
    Ok, I suppose it makes sense as he's had like no screen time.
    But I find it unusual that he got a rose and Deanna called him "funny man" even though we have seen nothing of the sort?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by _spaceoddity_;3024444;
    Hahaha ONE POST!
    Ok, I suppose it makes sense as he's had like no screen time.
    But I find it unusual that he got a rose and Deanna called him "funny man" even though we have seen nothing of the sort?
    Well, I, for one, just love this guy. That I haven't been posting in his thread is simply a sad reality (no pun) that there are other threads that have been taking up my time and, by no means, should indicate that he doesn't matter somehow.

I simply loved his 'Chicago' hug, his greeting to her on the meet and greet was so genuine and cute that I immediately liked him.

The more I see of him the more I like. Granted, like you say, we don't see much of him but that is just classic Fleiss only showing us what he wants to. Obviously, DeAnna and he had conversations which she took as him being rather comical and humourous. I think he's adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;3024449;
    Well, I, for one, just love this guy. That I haven't been posting in his thread is simply a sad reality (no pun) that there are other threads that have been taking up my time and, by no means, should indicate that he doesn't matter somehow.

I simply loved his 'Chicago' hug, his greeting to her on the meet and greet was so genuine and cute that I immediately liked him.

The more I see of him the more I like. Granted, like you say, we don't see much of him but that is just classic Fleiss only showing us what he wants to. Obviously, DeAnna and he had conversations which she took as him being rather comical and humourous. I think he's adorable.
    I so agree, Lynn7, Fred really impressed me when he met DeAnna in the meet & greet! I'll add that DeAnna appears to be very comfortable around him, such as in many SC's he is by her side, and I loved that she called him "funny man" when she presented him with the rose tonight! Fred is coming across to me as a warm, funny and very nice man!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bogey123;3024453;
    I so agree, Lynn7, Fred really impressed me when he met DeAnna in the meet & greet! I'll add that DeAnna appears to be very comfortable around him, such as in many SC's he is by her side, and I loved that she called him "funny man" when she presented him with the rose tonight! Fred is coming across to me as a warm, funny and very nice man!
    Exactly! He is so laid back and, out of all of the guys during the meet and greet, he really put her at ease and didn't do anything strange or awkward. He simply told her to just give him a wink an he'd be there with a big hug. I instantly warmed to him. These F15 guys are just such great quality. Regardless of the edit that Fleiss wants to give them you can just tell.

I agree that Fred comes across as a genuine and good guy. Too bad he's getting little screen time.

Ahh, Fred. I've come to think of him as my little chipmunk. I think he does represent the "good guy" in this scenario. He gets a rose though we don't see 1:1 time, only a non speaking part at the Magic Castle when Paul dominated the conversation. Before he goes, I would like to see a conversation with DeAnna.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Agreed. I really can't say we've learned anything about the guy! From the edit, it would appear that he got a rose last night simply because he didn't do anything off-putting. A rose by default or something.
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

Fred is the man! And he does an awesome impersonation of Chris Harrison. This guy was constantly coming up with different betting lines for us. We had odds on the push contest.. who would win.. and by how many.

Great guy!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast