Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fred **SPOILERS**

Incurable Romantic

Re: Fred **SPOILERS**

Did some sleuthing, and found Fred's name on a staff listing for

St Catherine Laboure School
    Glenview, ILL

Unless it's a different Fred Greif, it appears he is Gym Teacher now.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SweetElvira;3048041;
    Fred, for example, is a real find. But getting to know him would take Deanna more time than she had, so she dumps him for her mega-flawed lust-buddy, Graham. But who would be the better guy in the long term? No doubt in my mind that had she had an entire summer to date Fred, she'd fall for him.

My doubt actually comes from whether Dee is right for Fred, not the other way around as the show depicts. I don't see her as a match in terms of humor, and I still don't have a good read on how smart she is. I think he deserves someone closer to his own personality in those regards.
    I agree about her maybe not being right for Fred. I think he's probably too intellectual for her, in the long run.

There's something about being on this show as "one of the 25" that makes people absolutely forget that they, too, can be choosy, though! So something tells me that if she'd picked Fred he would have imagined he was picking her too!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by shellys;3048566;
    Did some sleuthing, and found Fred's name on a staff listing for

St Catherine Laboure School
    Glenview, ILL

Unless it's a different Fred Greif, it appears he is Gym Teacher now.
    After law school, some people find out that they just don't like the law! That often includes people who envisioned a future interpreting the Constitution and then they end up "reading documents all night in the interest of helping venal greedy people get money from other greedy venal people," as one ex-lawyer friend of mine put it. ... I actually know a lawyer who was on the partnership track at a top firm and quit to be a junior-high teacher. Not named Fred, though!

Incurable Romantic

Quote Originally Posted by natashapierre;3048581;
    After law school, some people find out that they just don't like the law! That often includes people who envisioned a future interpreting the Constitution and then they end up "reading documents all night in the interest of helping venal greedy people get money from other greedy venal people," as one ex-lawyer friend of mine put it. ... I actually know a lawyer who was on the partnership track at a top firm and quit to be a junior-high teacher. Not named Fred, though!
    Yep, nothing wrong with teaching. ABC just makes me mad though, trying to mislead us.

Ahhh...my sweet little chipmunk. I'm going to miss you and your humor this coming week. While I don't think you have a personality which matches up to our southern firecracker, I really liked the way you took things that happened in stride. I understand from reading another thread that you do a great Chris Harrison impression. Now that I would have liked to have seen.

I'll also miss hearing your Chicaaago accent. *sigh* Best wishes...I'm sure your dance card will be full.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123