Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Spero **SPOILERS**

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Re: Spero **SPOILERS**

I did notice that the first comment on Spero's page is from April 20.. that means he set it up after that date. If anyone can go on his facebook, you can find out when he last sent someone else a message... Just a suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2992075;
    I thought it was nice that he ran over and gave Dee his jacket when she was cold. I hope he makes it at least 1 round if not more.
    I think he does too..JMO

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2999841;
    I did notice that the first comment on Spero's page is from April 20.. that means he set it up after that date. If anyone can go on his facebook, you can find out when he last sent someone else a message... Just a suggestion.
    I saw that comment on his myspace for 4/20, but couldn't someone post a comment on his acct without him being home?

Here is the quote from what I read this morning:
    2 Possibles......

Spero ~ logged into myspace on April 2, so he might have made it 1 round.
    Luke ~ had posting on myspace that indicated he was home between the 13th and 17 of April.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

I guess I can't figure out how to tell if someone logged on April 2nd? It only shows the LAST login date (which was May 15 when I checked)... Someone want to clarify how you can tell they logged on Apr 2nd?

If Deanna found out he was 38 from Jenni's questions, it may have influenced her to send him home the first night even though he was chilvalrous.

FORT Fan

Where is the original rumor about April 2?
    I thought it was just a misinterpretation of April 20, when it was noted there was the first comment? Suggesting that the page was set up around that time.

He looks like he could play Clark Kent.... I wish we could figure out whether he stays. I would think that if he came to her rescue (as superman would have done) giving her his coat and if Dee knew he had Greek heritage (name of Spero) might give that away then we could assume he is part of the 15.

If Dee knew he is an actor she might be suspicious though. As for when he got home, hmmm an actor in L.A. would stay as long as possible; so no clue on return date.

Quote Originally Posted by NoLongerALurker;2999876;
    I thought it was just a misinterpretation of April 20, when it was noted there was the first comment? Suggesting that the page was set up around that time.
    Can't you have an acct for awhile though, and have no comments on there until much later?
    I know I have had an account for a long time, but I have hardly any comments--so it would not be a reliable indicator in that example.

Quote Originally Posted by NoLongerALurker;2999876;
    I said that his "Sign Up Date" on Myspace was 04/02/08.
    You can find this info when you check someone's blog. He doesn't have a blog but in the bottom left corner it says "sign up date." That would mean that he was able to access a computer and set up a new account...since we know they aren't allowed to do that while filming, then I think it's safe to assume that he was home. idk.
    His first comment received on his Myspace was on 04/20/08.

As for his Facebook activity, there was no activity between March 24th - April 3rd and then nothing between April 3rd - May 5th. Someone left a comment saying "Smooth pic dude. I hope you had a great time last night. Raincheck when our schedules meet again! Wend" on May 5th.

These are the dates that he had activity on his profile. There could be days that he signed in and didn't add friends. I can't account for those days...just the ones that are listed on his Facebook News Feed.

May 5 (5 friends added, listed as "single," and edited his profile)
    April 3 (4 friends added...could have had more friends this day due to his absence)
    March 24 (1 friend added)
    March 21 (2 friends added)
    March 9 (1 friend added)
    March 6 (2 friends added)

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by TazoChai; 05-15-2008 at 08:06 PM.
    Let's all dog on Jason... it's so hot right now.

Quote Originally Posted by TazoChai;3000196;
    You can find this info when you check someone's blog. He doesn't have a blog but in the bottom left corner it says "sign up date." That would mean that he was able to access a computer and set up a new account...since we know they aren't allowed to do that while filming, then I think it's safe to assume that he was home. idk.

As for his Facebook activity, there was no activity between March 24th - April 3rd and then nothing between April 3rd - May 5th. Someone left a comment saying "Smooth pic dude. I hope you had a great time last night. Raincheck when our schedules meet again! Wend" on May 5th.

These are the dates that he had activity on his profile. There could be days that he signed in and didn't add friends. I can't account for those days...just the ones that are listed on his Facebook News Feed.

April 3 (4 friends added...could have had more friends this day due to his absence)
    March 9 (1 friend added)

Hope this helps.
    It helps a lot.
    Thank you!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by TazoChai;3000196;

March 9 (1 friend added)

Hope this helps.
    Wow, great sleuthing. I double checked on a friend's blog to check... that is a reliable date for when someone signs up.

Let's take him OUT of the F15. And put someone better in!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast