Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Spero **SPOILERS**

Re: Spero **SPOILERS**

I messaged the Spero guy and asked him if he was on the bachelorette and he messaged me back saying, "Can't talk about it".. so I'm thinking that is Spero's myspace..

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;2985587;
    I messaged the Spero guy and asked him if he was on the bachelorette and he messaged me back saying, "Can't talk about it".. so I'm thinking that is Spero's myspace..
    Yep ~ guess that pretty much answers that!

Doubt he makes it far.....I bet if he makes it past the 1st night, he'll be gone the next round.

wherever there is a T.V. and the bachelorette

I also added Spero and he says he is not allowed to talk about the bachelorette at all.
    Bring on the Bachelorette!

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2985001;
    I'm a little confused.....are we sure this is the right Spero ~ the pic looks nothing like him.

People have commented that comments were left in Greek, but I only see 5 comments and none are in Greek.
    Yeah, that was me...

The comments on his Facebook account are Greek...not his myspace. He has more friends on facebook too.

Also, if you look through all of the pictures on his myspace, you'll see that it's him.

His Facebook says: "Religious Views: Christian - Greek Orthodox."
    An example of one of his comments in Greek is: "Yasou Spero!!! Ti kanis pethaki mou?" (In Greek, "ti kanis?" means "How are you?") Greek Phrases
    And... "Loool I so love that pic, you look like a fine greek pervert I must say " -comment posted by a female friend
    Last edited by TazoChai; 05-11-2008 at 09:09 PM.
    Let's all dog on Jason... it's so hot right now.

Quote Originally Posted by TazoChai;2986972;
    Yeah, that was me...

The comments on his Facebook account are Greek...not his myspace. He has more friends on facebook too.

Also, if you look through all of the pictures on his myspace, you'll see that it's him.

An example of one of his comments in Greek is: "Yasou Spero!!! Ti kanis pethaki mou?" (In Greek, "ti kanis?" means "How are you?") Greek Phrases
    And... "Loool I so love that pic, you look like a fine greek pervert I must say " -comment posted by a female friend
    Tazo,

Thank you for clearing that up ~ thought I was losing my mind there for awhile. Well, I still may be losing my mind, but it's nothing to do with Spero and his Greek writings!

I think he will stick around for a bit.."eye candy"
    factor....from looking at his pics...i think he may be a little "sure" of himself...maybe a little too sure...(also thought some one reported that he has a bit of the sleeze factor)

Is he our first Chippendale Dancer Bach?

About the "age discrepancy" on myspace ...
    Lots of people in entertainment shave a few years off their age so they won't get pegged as TOO OLD.
    My musician friends have always referred to it as their "rock & roll age" -- coincidentally, it's usually 5 years lower than the actual age.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TazoChai;2986972;
    Yeah, that was me...

I'm sure she was just kidding, but yikes just the same. That is the last thing we want him to resemble in any shape, form, or fashion for our Bachelorette!

I thought it was nice that he ran over and gave Dee his jacket when she was cold. I hope he makes it at least 1 round if not more.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast