Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Spero **SPOILERS**

Re: Spero **SPOILERS**

I just noticed that his age on myspace is 33 but on here it says his age is 38.. maybe that isn't him but I find it funny that I searched Spero Stamboulis on myspace and only that myspace came up and his name is Spero and from Santa Monica, CA just like the guy on the bachelorette..
    Last edited by candimichele; 05-11-2008 at 01:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;2985364;
    I just noticed that his age on myspace is 33 but on here it says his age is 38.. maybe that isn't him..
    Some us like to feel younger On a serious note, his facial features match up perfectly in the pic you posted from his myspace, right down to his thin upper lip and the distinct shape of his earlobes. So i say its him

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;2985345;
    Here's a comparison with a picture from his myspace and his bio picture~
    I think it's him and his myspace pictures look much better than his bio pic! Also, I think he looks different with and without glasses.. What do you all think? Is it him or not?

~
    Candi, I definitely think it is him! I actually looked at the pictures on his my space page and I was convinced it was him when I did that. I think the picture that he has as his profile picture doesn't look like him... I think it is the hat.
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2985388;
    This is the pic I saw:

Which picture? This link shows all his myspace pictures..

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;2985517;
    Which picture? This link shows all his myspace pictures..
    I was trying to post the pic, not a link......but nothing shows up in in my post on my screen......grrrr

It was a pic of a guy in a hat that looked 20 yrs older than the bio pic of Spero, and there were NO posts in Greek as someone had reported......that was why I was wondering if it were definitely the same guy.

Apparently pics in his albums have verified it is Dee's Spero.

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2985536;
    I was trying to post the pic, not a link......but nothing shows up in in my post on my screen......grrrr

It was a pic of a guy in a hat that looked 20 yrs older than the bio pic of Spero, and there were NO posts in Greek as someone had reported......that was why I was wondering if it were definitely the same guy.

His default picture on myspace doesn't look like him because he has facial hair and is wearing a hat and it makes him look older! I find he looks different with and without the glasses too.. I should go add him and ask if he was on the bachelorette
    Last edited by candimichele; 05-11-2008 at 03:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;2985541;
    His default picture on myspace doesn't look like him because he has facial hair and is wearing a hat and it makes him look older! I find he looks different with and without the glasses too.. I should go add him and ask if he was on the bachelorette
    Sounds good ~ just be sure to report back to FoRT!

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2985536;

Where did you see someone say that he had posts on his myspace in greek? I don't remember that at all...(although I haven't been on for a while... ) Interesting, so Spero is another guy who can speak greek on this show??

I know Eric speaks greek to DeAnna on the first night...

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2985555;
    Where did you see someone say that he had posts on his myspace in greek? I don't remember that at all...(although I haven't been on for a while... ) Interesting, so Spero is another guy who can speak greek on this show??

I know Eric speaks greek to DeAnna on the first night...

It was reported when we were still in one thread.....someone said he had a myspace page and he appeared to be VERY Greek because he had comments posted in Greek on his page.

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2985557;
    It was reported when we were still in one thread.....someone said he had a myspace page and he appeared to be VERY Greek because he had comments posted in Greek on his page.
    Oh okay, thanks girl! I wish they wouldn't have deleted all the posts from the threads we had before making this new bachelorette thread!

So there are two guys who speak greek on the show...hmm DeAnna has some things in common w/these 2 guys!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast