Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Spero **SPOILERS**

Re: Spero **SPOILERS**

I'm a little confused.....are we sure this is the right Spero ~ the pic looks nothing like him.

People have commented that comments were left in Greek, but I only see 5 comments and none are in Greek.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;2981243;
    I think this is the guy Kate was referring to in her blog....her friend of a friend knew a guy who was going to be on the Bachelorette...she basically said that he's loaded by is a total skeeze.

Right now, he's the only one who fits the bill...my apologies if he isn't.
    I actually think she may have been referring to Donato because they are around the same age and both live in Charleston, SC, so it is possible that they may have common friends.

I know its probably just me but this guy gives me the creep a zoids big time...I don't know why but he just does
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;2985033;
    I know its probably just me but this guy gives me the creep a zoids big time...I don't know why but he just does
    I thought he looked more like a contestant on Beauties and the Geeks or Average Joe
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2985001;
    I'm a little confused.....are we sure this is the right Spero ~ the pic looks nothing like him.

People have commented that comments were left in Greek, but I only see 5 comments and none are in Greek.
    I don't think that is the right Spero either. The picture looks nothing like the guy that is on The Bachelorette....
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2985001;

I thinl if you look closely, that's definitely him, IMO. Look at the eyebrows, LOL.
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2985202;
    I thinl if you look closely, that's definitely him, IMO. Look at the eyebrows, LOL.

Zen, you are right. It could be him. The my space is public, and I was able to look at his pictures. The one he has as his profile picture looks nothing like him, but the ones inside his picture album look like they could be him. The last one is a picture of him in glasses and it looks really similar to his Bachelorette picture.
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

I don't think the default picture looks like him but when I looked at the 5 pages of pics many of them do look like him.

ETA: sorry soccermomma we must have posted at the same time.

Here's a comparison with a picture from his myspace and his bio picture~
    I think it's him and his myspace pictures look much better than his bio pic! Also, I think he looks different with and without glasses.. What do you all think? Is it him or not?

~

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;2985345;
    Here's a comparison with a picture from his myspace and his bio picture~
    I think it's him and his myspace pictures look much better than his bio pic! Also, I think he looks different with and without glasses.. What do you all think? Is it him or not?

~
    Thanks candi for bringing this over. Thats a match

sueb1961 great to see you posting again

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast