Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Spero **SPOILERS**

Re: Spero **SPOILERS**

I know this may seem rude, but after looking at his pictures on his myspace page I get the feeling he "plays for the other team".. if you catch my drift. I've never seen a guys page that had so many male friends without women. I noticed there iare a couple pic with a woman in them, but she is one woman in a group of men. I hope I didn't offend anyone..

I also agree, I think Spero is a producer pic.

This post is JMO! If Spero is straight.. I apologize, just putting my .02 out there.
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;2983267;
    I know this may seem rude, but after looking at his pictures on his myspace page I get the feeling he "plays for the other team".. if you catch my drift. I've never seen a guys page that had so many male friends without women. I noticed there iare a couple pic with a woman in them, but she is one woman in a group of men. I hope I didn't offend anyone..

This post is JMO! If Spero is straight.. I apologize, just putting my .02 out there.
    It's ok, I almost said something along the lines of "He might be as likely to leave with one of the other contestants as with DeAnna... " but bit my tongue (or fingers, in this case) as I didn't want it taken the wrong way or for people to think I was hateful or close-minded. But I get the feeling he may be, also. 'Course, he could just be metro, as I mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by pakacat;2983278;
    It's ok, I almost said something along the lines of "He might be as likely to leave with one of the other contestants as with DeAnna... " but bit my tongue (or fingers, in this case) as I didn't want it taken the wrong way or for people to think I was hateful or close-minded. But I get the feeling he may be, also. 'Course, he could just be metro, as I mentioned.
    thanks for posting.. I am not anti-anything. My brother in law is gay and he and his partner are my children's legal guardians if anything should happen to my hubby and me. I don't care what he is.. I am just questioning his motives for being on the show. And I also agree with the poster who said Spero looks a lot better in his myspace pics than his ABC promo pic..

I just wanted to voice my opinion. Thanks!
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;2983312;
    thanks for posting.. I am not anti-anything. My brother in law is gay and he and his partner are my children's legal guardians if anything should happen to my hubby and me. I don't care what he is.. I am just questioning his motives for being on the show. And I also agree with the poster who said Spero looks a lot better in his myspace pics than his ABC promo pic..

No prob; I'm the same way-- would consider myself very open-minded-- but if it is the case with him would question his motives, and my first instinct about him was just like yours. And like you, I apologize if I'm wrong (could just imagine if the poor guy was reading this).

And yeah, as I mentioned in another thread, what is up with the unflattering ABC profile pics for TB and TB-ette contestants?

Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;2983312;

I'm not anti either, but I wouldn't want him for DeDe if he were gay. On the other hand, I might feel pretty bad if I were him, entirely straight, and having people say that about me. To me it just seems kind of unfair to him...
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;2983267;

No, I don't think that he is gay............I just checked his page and he has 41 friends ~ 19 are female, plus the one you mentioned with the female in the center.

I did notice he looked VERY different in his myspace pic though.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pakacat;2983278;
    Well, Fabrice *did* make it onto Jen's show and we all know where *that* went

Spero was a contestant on "Elimidate" a reality dating game show...If you want to check him out, the video is on youtube. Search "Spero on Elimidate" on youtube.

Spero was also a contestant on "To Tell the Truth", where he appeared in a speedo...If you want to see a video of Spero in a speedo search "Spero on To Tell the Truth" on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2983587;
    Spero was a contestant on "Elimidate" a reality dating game show...If you want to check him out, the video is on youtube. Search "Spero on Elimidate" on youtube.

Spero was also a contestant on "To Tell the Truth", where he appeared in a speedo...If you want to see a video of Spero in a speedo search "Spero on To Tell the Truth" on youtube.
    Sounds like Spero is looking for a career in acting..

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2983610;
    Sounds like Spero is looking for a career in acting..

Looking?? He is already there - well to a degree anyways
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast