Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Sean **SPOILERS**

FORT Newbie

Re: Sean **SPOILERS**

Hey girls just a little info. that will make you love Sean all the more. For a few years I thought Sean would make the perfect bachelor. I was disappointed that he wasn't the bachelor, but was excited he was on the bachelorette. My son took tae kwon do from Sean a few years back. Not only does he have great looks, but a heart and personality to go along with them. He is great with all his kids and was always a supporter of charity as well. Mentioning the hair, when I saw the longer look on TV I was thinking where is his short hair? The short hair is definitely the look. But anyway, it will be fun to watch it play out on tv and I hope he finds happiness as he truly deserves it. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by maudde;3022525;
    Hey girls just a little info. that will make you love Sean all the more. For a few years I thought Sean would make the perfect bachelor. I was disappointed that he wasn't the bachelor, but was excited he was on the bachelorette. My son took tae kwon do from Sean a few years back. Not only does he have great looks, but a heart and personality to go along with them. He is great with all his kids and was always a supporter of charity as well. Mentioning the hair, when I saw the longer look on TV I was thinking where is his short hair? The short hair is definitely the look. But anyway, it will be fun to watch it play out on tv and I hope he finds happiness as he truly deserves it. Enjoy!
    Maudde to the FORT! Thanks for the info! and glad to have you aboard

Quote Originally Posted by maudde;3022525;
    Welcome to the FORT! We are so glad to have you here posting w/us! Thanks so much for the information about Sean.
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Poor guy! He was trying to compete with a player piano. LOL Seriously, he seems to be a genuinely nice guy and the fact that he said "are you O.K. babe" after she was upset at the RC spoke volumes. I'm not saying other guys were not concerned, just that I felt it was kind of him to show that he cared. I hope she gives him a chance. Maybe it's just me, but I feel she is dismissing some very good guys in quest of the one that fulfills all her criteria. Sometimes the ones that "look good on paper" turn out to be "duds" in the real world. Sean seems considerate and mannerly, and that goes a long way in my book.

I have to say, Sean is actually cuter than I originally thought he was. He seems so charming and fun spirited...too bad he did have to compete w/the piano. I almost wish he was making it further than the F6.. *Sigh*

I feel like Sean has been getting a really good edit so far. Sean, if you are reading the boards, you're doing KY proud. I wonder why he does go at F6? Maybe he just isn't her type. Oh well, maybe he's just getting an edit like Sheena and Noelle. Are we sure he's not F4?

Quote Originally Posted by craftylady;3025429;
    I feel like Sean has been getting a really good edit so far. Sean, if you are reading the boards, you're doing KY proud. I wonder why he does go at F6? Maybe he just isn't her type. Oh well, maybe he's just getting an edit like Sheena and Noelle. Are we sure he's not F4?
    I think we have Graham, Jeremy and Jason's HTD's in screencaps and Jesse in fantasy date screencaps...so in process of elimination, Sean can't make it to the final 4. I really liked him last night..

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by craftylady;3025429;
    He is doing Cincinnati proud as well! This Cincinnatian in particular! He is my favorite, by far, and it is bumming me out that he leaves F6 according to SC's! I really wish they were wrong!!

I really do not have any other favorite, at this point, because all the other guys just seem so blah! Jesse is okay, I guess, but his hair is nasty. At least Sean's, which is definitely not a mullet as some believe, is neat and I think sexy and those eyes are dreamy!!

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3025442;
    I think we have Graham, Jeremy and Jason's HTD's in screencaps and Jesse in fantasy date screencaps...so in process of elimination, Sean can't make it to the final 4. I really liked him last night..
    I know, but I can dream. He is my favorite. I'm a sucker for blue eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by craftylady;3025751;
    I know, but I can dream. He is my favorite. I'm a sucker for blue eyes.

I just did some google stuff on Sean - he is a very accomplished marshal artist - been in 2 movies as well - looks like he has a great school too.

Yes - and those blue eyes - whew

I really wish we could see a bit more of him - he kind of got the screws during his 1n1 time at the Majic Castle - that darned piano LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON