Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Sean **SPOILERS**

FORT Newbie

Re: Sean **SPOILERS**

Has someone contacted Angie Fenton at afenton@courier_journal.com and asked her the date and circumstances of her "interview" with Sean? Angie wrote the May 3 "The Buzz" column. The list of bachelors was out by then. Maybe she saw his name on the list and called him at home. His hometown date would have been about a week before the column was published. It appeared it was a followup call from her when she found out a guy already written up in the paper as Kentucky's Cosmo Bachelor for 2007 (and who then stated that he was looking for love ) was on The Bachelorette. He basically said he couldn't give out information. The other comment could have meant anything.

Remember Chelsea's request for extra time to go to London was known to her coworkers well before taping was done. She obviously had to contact her employer during the show to ask for additional time off. She could have told them she was doing just about anything. Telling her employer she was going to London was a MAJOR spoiler for the show.

Quote Originally Posted by grneyedgirl;3005287;
    Can someone point to where it says that Sean got back last week. I looked, but couldn't find a post that said it. The closest I found was a post that said that he was pretty yummy to look at!
    If you go over to the normal none spoiler board it was there before it got deleted, however the great with kids etc posts are still there.

Did a background thing on Dee say she used to live where Sean is from? Or is that another case of me going a bit loopy? If so, that element could be a connection for them.

I know i am no matchmaker but on first Impressions(of both of them) he seems so good for her!
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

Quote Originally Posted by kittykatkid;3005578;
    Has someone contacted Angie Fenton at afenton@courier_journal.com and asked her the date and circumstances of her "interview" with Sean? Angie wrote the May 3 "The Buzz" column. The list of bachelors was out by then. Maybe she saw his name on the list and called him at home. His hometown date would have been about a week before the column was published. It appeared it was a followup call from her when she found out a guy already written up in the paper as Kentucky's Cosmo Bachelor for 2007 (and who then stated that he was looking for love ) was on The Bachelorette. He basically said he couldn't give out information. The other comment could have meant anything.

Remember Chelsea's request for extra time to go to London was known to her coworkers well before taping was done. She obviously had to contact her employer during the show to ask for additional time off. She could have told them she was doing just about anything. Telling her employer she was going to London was a MAJOR spoiler for the show.
    I don't see an interview with Sean Ramey on Angie Fenton's column at all.

Oh wait I found it. Hmmm maybe the show ended earlier than we thought if he knows the outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetBex;3005621;
    If you go over to the normal none spoiler board it was there before it got deleted, however the great with kids etc posts are still there.

Did a background thing on Dee say she used to live where Sean is from? Or is that another case of me going a bit loopy? If so, that element could be a connection for them.

I know i am no matchmaker but on first Impressions(of both of them) he seems so good for her!
    Yes, both from Kentucky.

I also saw the post about him getting back a couple weeks ago, but couldn't tell you where it was posted at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;3005922;
    Yes, both from Kentucky.

I also saw the post about him getting back a couple weeks ago, but couldn't tell you where it was posted at this point.
    I think it was the poster above me that missed it,i saw it and said the spoiler board were informed....then it got removed.

It was in the normal Sean thread, Chill(something) posted it.

I was over there when sleuthing got too hardcore..heh.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

Did we see beach screencaps of De and Sean last night? If so, it looks like Sean makes it far (F3).

I'm getting more info on Sean. I do know WHO is picked OVER Sean for the last rose on one episode, but I don't have confirmation of which episode. When I get that info, I'll post it on this thread.

I don't have any more details at the moment, but I hear that Sean is reading the FoRT.

So ... hello Sean!
    From reading the various threads, I think you have a lot of female fans!

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;3011986;
    Did we see beach screencaps of De and Sean last night? If so, it looks like Sean makes it far (F3).

I'm getting more info on Sean. I do know WHO is picked OVER Sean for the last rose on one episode, but I don't have confirmation of which episode. When I get that info, I'll post it on this thread.

I don't have any more details at the moment, but I hear that Sean is reading the FoRT.

So ... hello Sean!
    From reading the various threads, I think you have a lot of female fans!
    Hello Sean! Hope you are enjoying reading what we have to say!

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

hotatlanta, it sounds like he's not F2 if someone gets picked over him and you're not sure what episode... If he makes F3 then only Jeremy and Jason are left. Didn't rumor speculate that Jeremy was home too early for F2? It would have to be Sean and Jason as F2 if Jeremy goes home at F3... If that's the case then winner picked over SEan would have to be Jason... I think that would make a lot of viewers happy.

I don't think Sean is making HTD.....

Looks like Jesse, Jason, and Jeremy F3 as originally thought and spoiled. Graham must get the other since we see him and De in basketball jerseys on bleachers.

Two thumbs up on the haircut, Sean!