Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Sean **SPOILERS**

Re: Sean - Bachelorette 4

Thank you for posting....do you know when he got back from taping?

FORT Newbie

I spoke to him Tuesday night. He got back last week. I hope it's ok for me to say that cause I know he's checking this board!

thank you so much chill....that is exciting news..

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Re: Sean **SPOILERS**

I think Sean is beyond Hot and handsome!!! And I truly believe that Sean is the F2, and not Jesse. I see Sean on the horse, and I see Sean in the ocean kissing DeAnna in the red bikini. I thought he seemed quite nice in his video on youtube and if it can't be my Jeremy in the F2...then I am thrilled that it is Sean and not Jesse. Thanks
    Karey

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;2999897;
    I think Sean is beyond Hot and handsome!!! And I truly believe that Sean is the F2, and not Jesse. I see Sean on the horse, and I see Sean in the ocean kissing DeAnna in the red bikini. I thought he seemed quite nice in his video on youtube and if it can't be my Jeremy in the F2...then I am thrilled that it is Sean and not Jesse. Thanks
    Karey
    I agree w/you on this, Karey!! And I posted that somewhere yesterday, but I think we are in the minority... .. guess we'll just have to wait & see.......

I'm with you guys too!!! Check out Sean's regular thread...a mom of one of his students said he got back last week...I have pm'd her to see what the date was...but she hasn't gotten back to me yet.

I think Sean is definitely horse guy, probably ocean hug guy, because the swim suits appear to be the same.

She also said he is a great guy, awesome with kids.!!

They showed clips from the Final Rose Ceremony on TV the other night and I taped it. I paused it right at the kiss and the back of the guy's head looked like it was Sean. The hair was brown and longish and the guy looked fairly big. Of course, I might be all wrong because it was just a quick flash, but I have a feeling . . . Of course, I'll find out when I watch and see how far he goes. If he is out fairly early, I am dead wrong (which wouldn't be a surprise).

Quote Originally Posted by aname;3000120;
    They showed clips from the Final Rose Ceremony on TV the other night and I taped it. I paused it right at the kiss and the back of the guy's head looked like it was Sean. The hair was brown and longish and the guy looked fairly big. Of course, I might be all wrong because it was just a quick flash, but I have a feeling . . . Of course, I'll find out when I watch and see how far he goes. If he is out fairly early, I am dead wrong (which wouldn't be a surprise).

WHAT clips were seen?!?!? UUUmmmm - are you sure of this season ???

Unusual - can you provide SC's of this??? uuummmmmmm
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

It was during commercial breaks for Dancing with the Stars. But, yes I am sure of the season, but cannot provide any uplinks (not real computer savy and only use a computer at work - on a break now). Watch commercials on ABC. They may show it again.

I know which commercial and that was actually Jen and Jerry from her season. The girl is blonde if you look closely.