Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Ryan **SPOILERS**

Re: Ryan **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3025808;
    When someone lists faith above family the odds of a relationship working is slim. Spiritual beliefs as an underpinning and compass to support your journey makes sense, to me. Not an item to put on a list.
    As a person of faith myself, I don't necessarily agree with that. I know that both my Dad and Brother-In-Law would list faith above family and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3025808;
    Anyway, neither here nor there, this guy gave me the creeps, big time. I would think that a virgin would want to marry a virgin. Not sure he is looking in the right places.
    In this day and age, it's really difficult to find women who are virgins. Even among Christian women. I'm a Christian, and even though I waited until I was 26, most girls I went to church with gave it up before or during college.

ETA: I actually did like Ryan and still think he's a good guy but he's very immature and it's a good thing that he was eliminated at this point. I think he'll make some woman very happy someday but he needs to grow up a little bit first.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

I found an interesting teleconference Ryan gave on May 29 and have not seen it posted at FORT. It is posted by Dreamer at Jokers Updates and is quite long. It is titled, "Complete Transcript from Ryan Hoag Teleconference". He talks about some of our men and his impressions of them! He speaks very highly of Jason. His experience on The Bachelorette sounds very positive.
    Last edited by RubyStar; 05-31-2008 at 01:41 AM. Reason: spelling error

Quote Originally Posted by RubyStar;3031239;
    I found an interesting teleconference Ryan gave on May 29 and have not seen it posted at FORT. It is posted by Dreamer at Jokers Updates and is quite long. It is titled, "Complete Transcript from Ryan Hoag Teleconference". He talks about some of our men and his impressions of them! He speaks very highly of Jason. His experience on The Bachelorette sounds very positive.
    I think you can find that here in the media thread as well.

Sorry, I did not check the media thread.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345