Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ryan **SPOILERS**

Re: Ryan **SPOILERS**

andi7even has posted that she knows one of the Bachelors. She has said he is great, genuine and handsome and has posted photos. That he loves his momma. Ryan Hoag

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by justhad2c;2981911;
    It is. He was signed by the Minnesota Vikings on June 24, 2004 - explains the jersey!!

Ryan Hoag - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Ugh on his being "Mr. Irrelevant". I hate how they do that in the draft, but DH said the guy get lots of prizes and stuff.

Have to say-- I loved the pictures that were posted of him, esp. those with his mother. Kind of stinks that he's the token virgin this year.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

He was Mr. Irrelevant... if that gets out, he'll never live down that nickname in the house. But I get the feeling his career may make him quite popular with the other guys.

Thanks for the info-- handsome guy, and could see where he'd be a good match for DeAnna and go far.

Quote Originally Posted by pakacat;2983333;
    He was Mr. Irrelevant... if that gets out, he'll never live down that nickname in the house. But I get the feeling his career may make him quite popular with the other guys.

Thanks for the info-- handsome guy, and could see where he'd be a good match for DeAnna and go far.

I think the virgin part - at his age - will be alot harder for him and the other guys than Mr Irrelevant - last to be drafted in that year award
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2983346;
    I think the virgin part - at his age - will be alot harder for him and the other guys than Mr Irrelevant - last to be drafted in that year award
    True... but I hope they don't give him too tough a time about it. It may be a bit extreme, but I respect his decision, and think it is really quite sweet. It will be interesting to see how it plays out in the house. I don't know if DeAnna will find him right for her (though as I said I could see where they'd go well together), but if not, I'm sure there would be a lot of great gals out there happy to meet such a guy.

Quote Originally Posted by justhad2c;2981911;
    It is. He was signed by the Minnesota Vikings on June 24, 2004 - explains the jersey!!

Ryan Hoag - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    The owners of the Minnesota Vikings ,also own a building company in NJ.

I found this to be quite interesting... I google imaged Ryan Hoag and a picture popped up of him and some other guys. He's sitting right next to Jesse our former Bachelor. Wonder if he called Jesse to see if he had a connection to get him on the show.. Just a thought or maybe there just friends through the NFL. Ill post below along with some other pics i found of him. I like him better with out his curly hair! haha

OK nevermind since i dont post enough i cant attach photos in my posts..darn but go check it out on google images! Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by seannaleigh;2985463;
    I found this to be quite interesting... I google imaged Ryan Hoag and a picture popped up of him and some other guys. He's sitting right next to Jesse our former Bachelor. Wonder if he called Jesse to see if he had a connection to get him on the show.. Just a thought or maybe there just friends through the NFL. Ill post below along with some other pics i found of him. I like him better with out his curly hair! haha

OK nevermind since i dont post enough i cant attach photos in my posts..darn but go check it out on google images! Sorry

Welcome to FoRT!

Yes, that pic was posted before the bachelors names came out. It was speculated the football player would be the guy with Jesse in that pic.

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2985473;
    Welcome to FoRT!

Yes, that pic was posted before the bachelors names came out. It was speculated the football player would be the guy with Jesse in that pic.
    She must be a natural sleuth. That was one of her first posts.

Let's all dog on Jason... it's so hot right now.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2982201;
    Ugh on his being "Mr. Irrelevant". I hate how they do that in the draft, but DH said the guy get lots of prizes and stuff.

Have to say-- I loved the pictures that were posted of him, esp. those with his mother. Kind of stinks that he's the token virgin this year.
    A 28 year old virgin irrelevant not-quite-NFL-football-player. Thank you Fleiss!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast