Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Robert **SPOILERS**

Re: Robert **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3017604;
    * Oven-baked Chicken Parmesan with Cappellini – tossed in a Roasted Garlic Marinara Sauce
    * Mint and Mustard Crusted Rack of Lamb – served with Roasted Potatoes
    * Thyme Crusted Salmon with Roasted Garlic Couscous and Parmesan Cheese Asparagus Rafts
    * Crepes in a Banana-Blackberry Sauce with Grand Marnier
    * Lemon Sautéed Crab Cocktail

Oh, Robert, it's too bad that you are so young, I am already married, and we live 3,000 miles apart. You and Bloomers....what a pair we would make. You love to cook, and I don't. It would be a match made in Heaven
    Me, too, Bloomers! I think the old adage re the way to a man's heart applies to women as well. Robert, you are a very wise man to understand the appeal of a man who can cook! I hope you had a great experience on the Bach and wish you best of luck with your chef website and all endeavors. I'm going to tell my sister about it. BTW, love your humorous phrasing as you explain the procedures. It made me hungry just watching. Now who can I get to whip up one of your meals for me?
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;3022170;
    Oh yes, include me in that group. I have two single daughters..
    Forget the single daughters...I want him for myself I know, I know, I'm being greedy...I want Jeremy to go to Bountiful with me and 300 other women...I want Graham because we all know about *shy guys*...and I want Jason and Ty and now I want Robert the sexy chef. Heck, if they're into polyamory I'm there

IMO there is absolutely *nothing* sexier than a guy who can cook really well. Absolutely nothing. Gee, I hope our comments aren't going to show up on his site as quotes like you get at the beginning of a book I can just see it now...a few months from now...I'll go to his website to see his latest recipes and, at the bottom of his home page, in italics, will be, "there is absolutely *nothing* sexier than a guy who can cook really well - Lynn."

Do we know how far Robert goes? We know she has some kind of date with him where he is cooking and the 'fire' shot in the kitchen. Possibly a 2on1 date and she keeps Robert. Isn't that normally the 9 to 6 week (the 2on1 date)? The week before Palm Springs? Do we think he makes it to F6?
    Last edited by Lynn7; 05-26-2008 at 02:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;3022305;
    No, no, let's keep them to ourselves
    I wish we could have skipped the baseball, and seen his skills "in the kitchen, on the dancefloor, and in the bedroom." Show me a man who can cook, and I'll show you a woman who should be ashamed. Dance, dare I dream of dance? Well, from there, let's just say it's easy to imagine getting to the last of our Chef's talents.

The popped collar kinda bummed me out at first, and then I wondered, is it hip again, and I'm just too old to know it? Perhaps it's a nod to the retro? I don't care, bring on the Dungeness crab/Chardonny cocktails....but if Bobby's telephone is as pink as his ties, I'm outta here, dancing and dining not withstanding.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure;3024215;
    I wish we could have skipped the baseball, and seen his skills "in the kitchen, on the dancefloor, and in the bedroom." Show me a man who can cook, and I'll show you a woman who should be ashamed. Dance, dare I dream of dance? Well, from there, let's just say it's easy to imagine getting to the last of our Chef's talents.

The popped collar kinda bummed me out at first, and then I wondered, is it hip again, and I'm just too old to know it? Perhaps it's a nod to the retro? I don't care, bring on the Dungeness crab/Chardonny cocktails....but if Bobby's telephone is as pink as his ties, I'm outta here, dancing and dining not withstanding.
    I think pink is back in for guys. You know you're probably too old for him when you can remember that it used to be hip for guys to wear pink

I love the cooking and the dancing too. I'm really into Latin dancing and when I saw him try to salsa with DeAnna I thought I would swoon.

Too bad he leaves at F9

Kasha, cupcakes ???
    Anyone know how long he has had his "my space" account"? Was it already set up prior to the show or after? Trying to get a timeline on when he returned.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3030611;
    Kasha, cupcakes ???
    Anyone know how long he has had his "my space" account"? Was it already set up prior to the show or after? Trying to get a timeline on when he returned.
    Robert opened up his myspace acct on April 15th. It looks like his personal acct and not a fansite.

Incurable Romantic

Surprised no one has brought up the preview here for next weeks episode. What do you all think about Robert trying to get a kiss from Deanna, and she responds rather uncomfortably and directs him to her cheek!

OUCH!

Quote Originally Posted by shellys;3044814;
    Surprised no one has brought up the preview here for next weeks episode. What do you all think about Robert trying to get a kiss from Deanna, and she responds rather uncomfortably and directs him to her cheek!

OUCH!
    Here's what I think: As the episode description apparently indicates, Robert may have been upset that some of the guys were saying he shouldn't bother trying because Deanna had already picked her F2. That may or may not have been true -- I think she probably had her F4 narrowed down but might have ranked them differently from the way she finally decided. But in any case, Robert wasn't among them. She'd already figured that out.

As Noelle from B12 would have said, he was a "matter-of-time guy."

I like several of the matter-of-time guys and would have kept them around longer, but it's Deanna's show, not mine.
    Bring on The Mole!

Well....... after his little chopping scene in ep1 - and his comments about his degree - ahemmmmm - and his throwing a chair - and a few other things - too numerous to list LOL --------------- I think the guy is twit-twat (that is 1 twit + 1 twat = twittwat) - and leave it at that
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Hi Robert! First of all, it's great watching you on the show. Love your GG site too. I'm looking at the ravioli recipe and it is undisplayable due to several ampersands in the URL (this is the written recipe section). I've tried to view it in Firefox too, and it doesn't work either. My husband said there is some character in the URL that isn't working, so it's substituting ampersands. Anyway, just letting you know, because I would love to see your recipes. Your site looks very professional. Hope you are having fun on the show. Take care and good luck!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast