Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Robert **SPOILERS**

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Re: Robert **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Boy;3011417;
    Why would you think things didn't work out with Deanna?

So sorry Bobby Boy....screencap evidence of 3 other men with DeAnna in the Bahamas! Thanks
    Karey

One of the "run by real fast" clips from the season previews does show Robert and DeAnna in the kitchen together - with flames leaping to the ceiling. I really hope that scene makes it to the show!

Thank you, Robert, for bringing something other than duck calls and monogramed skivvies to the entertainment portion of the show this week. You truly had an audience during your chopping bit - me included. That part always scares me because I envision tips of fingers going missing. I hope you really did enjoy your time during filming and that it brings recognition to your career.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3013235;
    One of the "run by real fast" clips from the season previews does show Robert and DeAnna in the kitchen together - with flames leaping to the ceiling. I really hope that scene makes it to the show!

Thank you, Robert, for bringing something other than duck calls and monogramed skivvies to the entertainment portion of the show this week. You truly had an audience during your chopping bit - me included. That part always scares me because I envision tips of fingers going missing. I hope you really did enjoy your time during filming and that it brings recognition to your career.
    That may be his one-on-one or two-on-one date..

First, The Bachelorette. Next ... Top Chef? No need to answer, I'll just wait to see if you show up someday.
    Bring on The Mole!

Hi Robert!

I'm a native San Franciscan as well and I'm rooting for you! I do have a serious question for you that I hope you can answer:

How much did it KILL you to have to wear a Dodgers jersey on your group date???

All I know is any man who knows the difference between flat leaf and curly parsley has my vote. I'm hoping our chef has herbs growing outside his kitchen door. Heck, long as I'm fantasizing, make it a full blown organic garden, and please God, let him do dishes too. These are what post cougar fantasies look like!

San Francisco’s “The Bachelorette” Cast Member Launches New Website to Help Guys Woo Their Ladies in the Kitchen
    The website is one stop shopping for guys and gals who want to learn to “fake it like a pro” and woo their special love in the kitchen.

“The way to a woman’s heart is with a man who can cook,” Fair insists, “but guys need to be more creative than the same old grill with some off the shelf sauce. Time for the 'The Guy’s Guide' to step up to the plate!”

The Guy’s Guide site features more than 25 video and written recipes with tips and tricks on preparation. Everything a guy needs to create a perfect meal, including shopping lists, shortcuts, and wine pairings. Easily downloadable to a video iPOD or other PDA, the site has recipes for beef, lamb, chicken, seafood, pasta, and vegetarian meals, as well as irresistible breakfasts.

The love in your life will enjoy:

* Oven-baked Chicken Parmesan with Cappellini – tossed in a Roasted Garlic Marinara Sauce
    * Mint and Mustard Crusted Rack of Lamb – served with Roasted Potatoes
    * Thyme Crusted Salmon with Roasted Garlic Couscous and Parmesan Cheese Asparagus Rafts
    * Crepes in a Banana-Blackberry Sauce with Grand Marnier
    * Lemon Sautéed Crab Cocktail

The real pursuit of a culinary career came during college when he enrolled at the California Culinary Academy instead of going to an academic college. He was the 2000 winner of the prestigious CCA Iron Chef Competition which put him in line to work in some of the Bay Area’s top fine dining establishments. “Restaurants were fun but there is a certain satisfaction of teaching someone how to make something amazing -- especially guys, because women love a man who can cook,” explained Fair who practiced his craft as culinary director of Sur La Table, the nationwide culinary products retailer.

Born and raised in San Francisco, the 28 year old Fair remembers helping his mother and aunts stuff the Thanksgiving turkey when he was about 8. He helped out in the kitchen as often as he could.

Fair plans to add new recipes to his website, including some items that he will make for the Bachelorette during the reality TV series.

NOTE TO TV EDITORS: Chef Robert is available for in studio cooking segments.
    San Francisco's ''The Bachelorette'' Cast Member Launches New Website to Help Guys Woo Their Ladies in the Kitchen

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3017561;
    San Francisco’s “The Bachelorette” Cast Member Launches New Website to Help Guys Woo Their Ladies in the Kitchen

San Francisco's ''The Bachelorette'' Cast Member Launches New Website to Help Guys Woo Their Ladies in the Kitchen
    * Oven-baked Chicken Parmesan with Cappellini – tossed in a Roasted Garlic Marinara Sauce
    * Mint and Mustard Crusted Rack of Lamb – served with Roasted Potatoes
    * Thyme Crusted Salmon with Roasted Garlic Couscous and Parmesan Cheese Asparagus Rafts
    * Crepes in a Banana-Blackberry Sauce with Grand Marnier
    * Lemon Sautéed Crab Cocktail

Oh, Robert, it's too bad that you are so young, I am already married, and we live 3,000 miles apart. You and Bloomers....what a pair we would make. You love to cook, and I don't. It would be a match made in Heaven

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3017604;
    Oh, Robert, it's too bad that you are so young, I am already married, and we live 3,000 miles apart.
    Yeah, I've got the same problem. Oh, well. I will worship from afar.

I have Robert's site tagged for next time I do a food-oriented blog entry. I love to cook, even though DH and I both flirt with being picky eaters (I loathe tomatoes, he struggles with keeping his weight down). Part of the fun is trying out new recipes and improving old ones, and Robert's site could be good for both of those activities. Woo-hoo!
    Bring on The Mole!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure;3014638;
    All I know is any man who knows the difference between flat leaf and curly parsley has my vote. I'm hoping our chef has herbs growing outside his kitchen door. Heck, long as I'm fantasizing, make it a full blown organic garden, and please God, let him do dishes too. These are what post cougar fantasies look like!
    I agree. He had me at the chopping. If he was on the Food Network I'd probably watch it more

Incidentally, Robert, I posted over in the BLF thread that I'd like you to come to my place to make a five course meal together. I don't see anything wrong with a younger man. Heck, ya'll are still teachable at your age.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast