Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Richard **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: Richard **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2989291;
    Okay I thought he place the write up to contact him there. I was wondering when he enter that site?
    It's just the 'contact me' from the teacher site. As in, if parents want to contact him they can do that through the link. My daughter's highschool teachers do that too.

Ya'll are too funny!!
    Jammie, how COOL that he answered you...WOOT!! I hope everyone doesn't bombard him with emails now. I mean, if he's been gone from his job for a while I imagine he has quite a bit to catch up on!

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2989328;
    It's just the 'contact me' from the teacher site. As in, if parents want to contact him they can do that through the link. My daughter's highschool teachers do that too.
    Thanks for clarification. Have no kids so dont know about stuff like that. Pardon my misunderstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by K9Mom;2989345;
    Ya'll are too funny!!
    Jammie, how COOL that he answered you...WOOT!! I hope everyone doesn't bombard him with emails now. I mean, if he's been gone from his job for a while I imagine he has quite a bit to catch up on!
    I think it would tickle him pink! He was happy he had some of us on his 'bandwagon' so I think he would enjoy it. Besides, not everybody gets a real '15' minutes of fame.

Seriously, go ahead and email him. I think he would get a kick out of it.
    Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;2988739;
    Hey gang,

Richard replied and told me that it is really nice to hear that he has some of us on his bandwagon. Since he couldn't tell his co-workers what he was doing or where he was going, they were VERY surprised to find out and are going to throw him a big party on the 20th. He said we are in for a really great season and that DeAnna is phenomenal.

He also said he would love to come here but he is afraid he would slip up and give information but that maybe he would drop by incognito.

Obviously, I will be rooting for Richard BIG TIME now.

""""sticking fork in cape"""""
    Jammie, you the woman!!!

I so love that he replied back to you. He sounds like a sweetie and I can't wait to see him in action. I think, regardless of how things end for him, that it speaks volumes that he said Deanna is phenomenal. It makes me so optimistic for the season!!!!

Saying a big Hello! to Richard if you stop by. You've got lots of lady fans here!!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;2988739;
    Hey gang,

Richard replied and told me that it is really nice to hear that he has some of us on his bandwagon. Since he couldn't tell his co-workers what he was doing or where he was going, they were VERY surprised to find out and are going to throw him a big party on the 20th. He said we are in for a really great season and that DeAnna is phenomenal.

He also said he would love to come here but he is afraid he would slip up and give information but that maybe he would drop by incognito.

Obviously, I will be rooting for Richard BIG TIME now.

""""sticking fork in cape"""""
    Excellent, thanks so much! He seems like such a sweetie, definitely one of my top faves!!

Thanks for sharing Jammie! I really like Richards pic and I love that he is a teacher. Can't wait to see him on the show.

Thanks Jammie! He sounds great and it was very kind of him to respond.... I really like him and hope he goes far!

I really hope he gets more screentime than he does in the previews....

Look what I found. You might see a certain bachelor here. Hot air balloons are cool:

Classroom of the Day - WIVT/WBGH Newschannel34
    Last edited by bamabrain; 05-15-2008 at 11:30 AM.