Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Richard **SPOILERS**

Re: Richard **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2988569;
    !! Way to go, Jammie!! You'll have to let us know if you hear anything back from him!
    I agree with soccermama, way to go!!! You definitely have to tell us what he answers (if he does)!!! I'm sure he will go far, he seems like such a wonderful person (uhm, okay, does it mean I'm superficial if I consider a man a wonderful person only by looking at his photo???)
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2988593;
    I'm sure he will go far, he seems like such a wonderful person (uhm, okay, does it mean I'm superficial if I consider a man a wonderful person only by looking at his photo???)
    Sometimes, you can just tell.

Plus . . . Earth science. Seismic plate shifts. Rocks. What more could a girl want?

Let us know if he answers...

if he does - you can stick a fork in me!!

Hey gang,

Richard replied and told me that it is really nice to hear that he has some of us on his bandwagon. Since he couldn't tell his co-workers what he was doing or where he was going, they were VERY surprised to find out and are going to throw him a big party on the 20th. He said we are in for a really great season and that DeAnna is phenomenal.

He also said he would love to come here but he is afraid he would slip up and give information but that maybe he would drop by incognito.

Obviously, I will be rooting for Richard BIG TIME now.

""""sticking fork in cape"""""
    Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

Jammie that's so great. Sounds like he loves our gal. Yippee!!!!
    Now we need for her to feel the same way too and we have a match.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;2988739;
    Hey gang,

Richard replied and told me that it is really nice to hear that he has some of us on his bandwagon. Since he couldn't tell his co-workers what he was doing or where he was going, they were VERY surprised to find out and are going to throw him a big party on the 20th. He said we are in for a really great season and that DeAnna is phenomenal.

He also said he would love to come here but he is afraid he would slip up and give information but that maybe he would drop by incognito.

Wow...that is so cool!! I can't believe he responded back.

I haven't posted at all during the current bachelor season, but I am sooo excited about Deanna's season. The guys all sound so great so far. But Richard is definitely high up on my list.

Hey, we at FoRT love incognito!!
    Incognito rocks.
    tell him to choose a username like ProfessorofLove--and definitely no one will be able to tell it's him!
    Seriously, incognito would be great!

That's so cool that he responded to you, Jammie!!! It really seems like he's just as great as we first thought... I would love for him to be F1!!!

Cape, how does the fork feel???
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;2988739;
    Hey gang,

Aw, he sounds super cool! I hope he peeks in and sees how many fans he's got already!
    Hi, Richard!

Let them be in love

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2983713;
    In the Life and Style magazine there is a list of the guys with their last name initial!
    Yeah that
    I forgot when and where I saw it but I knew I saw it thanks reality
    and good luck on the finals!