Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Richard **SPOILERS**

Re: Richard **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by luv4dummies;2982934;
    Last name starts with M
    It does? How'd you find that out? I found a science teacher in Binghamton named Richard Wheeler... and I was so proud of my immature sleuthing skills too ...lol. Oh well, I plan on learning the ropes eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;2983491;
    It does? How'd you find that out? I found a science teacher in Binghamton named Richard Wheeler... and I was so proud of my immature sleuthing skills too ...lol. Oh well, I plan on learning the ropes eventually.
    In the Life and Style magazine there is a list of the guys with their last name initial!

Haven't had a chance to talk with my SIL yet, but for any sleuthers with time on your hands, you may browse through the sites on the list of Broome County schools for some of the other Binghamton area schools; you might stumble onto something- Broome County Schools

And I also bet there are some young gals heartbroken over him going on the show; probably a lot of crushes him...

Quote Originally Posted by pakacat;2984629;
    Haven't had a chance to talk with my SIL yet, but for any sleuthers with time on your hands, you may browse through the sites on the list of Broome County schools for some of the other Binghamton area schools; you might stumble onto something- Broome County Schools

And I also bet there are some young gals heartbroken over him going on the show; probably a lot of crushes him...
    Do you know him and is his name Richard Mathy at Whitney Point H.S.....looks like him.
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;2984867;
    Do you know him and is his name Richard Mathy at Whitney Point H.S.....looks like him.
    You are quick Lellis...

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;2984867 View Post
    I can confirm that is who he is...

FORT Observer

Quote Originally Posted by pakacat;2984629;
    I popped the name that Lellis came up with into ratemyteacher.com and one of the comments about him leads me to think that you are exactly right

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;2984867;
    Haha, thanks! Richard Mathy - Home Looks like we got him!

Nope, don't know him, but my SIL has been teaching up there for a long time, has six kids in school up there, and seems to know everyone, lol... when I get a chance, figured I'd ask her as one of them might know something.

Quote Originally Posted by pakacat;2984898;
    Haha, thanks! Richard Mathy - Home Looks like we got him!

Nope, don't know him, but my SIL has been teaching up there for a long time, has six kids in school up there, and seems to know everyone, lol... when I get a chance, figured I'd ask her as one of them might know something.
    Thanks Lellis and Cape for finding him and confirming who he is!!

Thanks for posting the website, pakacat!! He seems like a really cool teacher! I bet the students love him!

ETA: That's cute that his last name is "Mathy". He should have become a math teacher, lol!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Wow, definitely in my top four.