Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 191

Thread: Richard **SPOILERS**

  1. #11
    Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,563

    Re: Richard **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2980038;


    Age: 27
    Occupation: Science teacher
    Currently resides in: Binghamton, NY
    He's definitely one of my top 2!

    I love that he's a teacher. I wonder how many eyes get batted at him during his classes.

    I'm hoping since he's mentioned in the first episode description, that that bodes well for him!!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

    “I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

  2. #12
    FORT Fogey cape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,631

    Re: Richard **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2982219 View Post
    He's definitely one of my top 2!

    I love that he's a teacher. I wonder how many eyes get batted at him during his classes.

    I'm hoping since he's mentioned in the first episode description, that that bodes well for him!!!
    Richard seems to be catching on I think that the mention in the article bodes well for him...

    although...we haven't even seen screencaps...for all we know DeAnna doesn't go for GORGEOUS science teachers...

  3. #13
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Richard **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by cape;2982236;
    Richard seems to be catching on I think that the mention in the article bodes well for him...

    although...we haven't even seen screencaps...for all we know DeAnna doesn't go for GORGEOUS science teachers...
    If he stays hidden in the caps and the first commercial....he could just maybe sneak up on us and make it to the end!

  4. #14
    FORT Fogey ASassyKat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,291

    Re: Richard **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2982239;
    If he stays hidden in the caps and the first commercial....he could just maybe sneak up on us and make it to the end!

    Let's keep our fingers crossed. He and Jeremy are my top 2.

  5. #15
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Richard **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;2982394;
    Let's keep our fingers crossed. He and Jeremy are my top 2.
    Mine too! They look so similar so I guess that's why...

  6. #16
    FORT Fogey marlap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,244

    Re: Richard **SPOILERS**

    I agree that Richard looks like he could be a strong contender! He's gorgeous and I love that he's a teacher.
    Ain't Love Grand!

  7. #17
    FORT Fanatic gruder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    475

    Re: Richard **SPOILERS**

    The fact that he is a school teacher definitely means he has an affinity towards children, and that I think would be very important to DeAnna. Not being shown early on is always a good thing...

  8. #18
    FORT Fogey HotMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: Richard **SPOILERS**

    I think Richard could be a strong contender also...

  9. #19
    FORT Fanatic gruder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    475

    Re: Richard **SPOILERS**

    Does anyone know his last name or nationality?

  10. #20
    Let them be in love
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    928

    Re: Richard **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by gruder;2982919;
    Does anyone know his last name or nationality?
    Last name starts with M

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.