Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Richard **SPOILERS**

Re: Richard **SPOILERS**

He is so genuinely looking for love and he is such a nice, normal, smart and good looking guy - it would be great to have him as the Bachelor. Unfortunately, I think that once he is eliminated, he's going to be very, very popular and may not exactly have time for Mike Fleiss. Good Luck Richard. You're terrific.

Here is the link to make suggestions for Ellen:
    Be A Part Of The Show - The Ellen DeGeneres Show
    But I don't think we can suggest anything until after the Cinderella date has aired, right?

FORT Fan

He is refreshing because he isn't the typical person who goes on the bachelor. Hope he is sucessfully in finding what he's looking for...

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3018538;
    I was just looking at a preview from an upcoming episode, and they are pulling out that old, "Will he be just a friend?" I think that is what happens to Richard. She thinks he is a fantastic person, but....
    IA Bloomers.. that's probably her speech to him when he leaves at his 1 on 1..

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3017750;
    I think we should nominate Rich for the next Bachelor... isn't this what we all really want to a see - an adorable, nice, funny, sweet normal guy fall in love with an equally adorable, nice, funny, sweet, normal girl...where was Rich when Gwen and Sadie were looking for love!!!!

Fleiss - are you listening...this is the guy we want for our Bachelor - no acting aspirations, no illusions of grandeur - just a guy looking for love!! I even have your catch for you...

The Bachelor: Happily Ever After...Prince Charming thought he had found his Cinderella but alas the shoe did not fit and he is searching the kingdom for his lovely princess. He can arrive in the Cinderella carriage at the first rose ceremony - and then ride off into the sunset after the FRC with his beautiful princess....

Shoot - I just want him to have a happy ending in the carriage - b/c I don't want him to want to throw rotten tomatoes at it when he takes his own little girl to Disney World some day
    I just wanted to say YES!! Richard for the next Bachelor...and where can I sign up to be a bachelorette?

FORT Observer

I think we should nominate Rich for the next Bachelor... isn't this what we all really want to a see - an adorable, nice, funny, sweet normal guy fall in love with an equally adorable, nice, funny, sweet, normal girl...where was Rich when Gwen and Sadie were looking for love!!!!
    This really stood during Monday's show. His behavior when he first met DeAnna, his questions and conversations with her, and just his overall demeanor screamed warmth and kindness. He came across as genuine in a way that most of the bachelors/bachelorettes never do. And I don't think it's something that you can create through editing. It just seemed like who he is.

where was Rich when Gwen and Sadie were looking for love!!!!
    Boy, he seems like he would have been a nice match for Sadie huh? He would have been so sweet with her and I bet he would have been respectful of her views about premarital sex.

ITA, cape. The original premise/casting of the show has morphed into So You Wanna Be A Star?

Go, Rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3018618;
    Here is the link to make suggestions for Ellen:
    Be A Part Of The Show - The Ellen DeGeneres Show
    But I don't think we can suggest anything until after the Cinderella date has aired, right?
    Fleiss won't know what to do.....

We already have a campaign going to make Jeremy the next Bachelor, and now there will be a group hollering for Richard.

Maybe we'll get a 2 for 1 deal!

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;3022268;
    Fleiss won't know what to do.....

We already have a campaign going to make Jeremy the next Bachelor, and now there will be a group hollering for Richard.

Maybe we'll get a 2 for 1 deal!
    OK, Jeremy had first dibs.....so we'll promote Richard next year! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3022472;
    Jeremy had first dibs!!.....so we'll promote Richard next year! LOL!
    I think Richard would make a great bachelor. I really like him but I realize he isn't the final one.