Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Richard **SPOILERS**

Re: Richard **SPOILERS**

OK I've lurked long enough on the boards and just had to put my 2 cents in....my top 3 that I picked from just watching the show last night were Richard, Jeremy and Jason, so I'm really bummed to have read that it looks like Richard will be let go on the Cinderella date....it seems he has all the great qualities that Brad was missing so I don't understand why DeAnna would not keep him and then I read that Jeremy makes F3 but no further In that case I'm all for voting Richard (or Jeremy) as the next Bachelor

Quote Originally Posted by shellys;3011271;
    What episode is the Cinderella date ? Thanks.
    It's week 3..when they do the Ellen Show and Dude Ranch.

I think we should nominate Rich for the next Bachelor... isn't this what we all really want to a see - an adorable, nice, funny, sweet normal guy fall in love with an equally adorable, nice, funny, sweet, normal girl...where was Rich when Gwen and Sadie were looking for love!!!!

Fleiss - are you listening...this is the guy we want for our Bachelor - no acting aspirations, no illusions of grandeur - just a guy looking for love!! I even have your catch for you...

The Bachelor: Happily Ever After...Prince Charming thought he had found his Cinderella but alas the shoe did not fit and he is searching the kingdom for his lovely princess. He can arrive in the Cinderella carriage at the first rose ceremony - and then ride off into the sunset after the FRC with his beautiful princess....

Shoot - I just want him to have a happy ending in the carriage - b/c I don't want him to want to throw rotten tomatoes at it when he takes his own little girl to Disney World some day

OMGosh CAPE - that is just sooo darned sweet - he does seem to be such a normal kinda guy - doesn't he
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3017750;
    I think we should nominate Rich for the next Bachelor... isn't this what we all really want to a see - an adorable, nice, funny, sweet normal guy fall in love with an equally adorable, nice, funny, sweet, normal girl...where was Rich when Gwen and Sadie were looking for love!!!!

Fleiss - are you listening...this is the guy we want for our Bachelor - no acting aspirations, no illusions of grandeur - just a guy looking for love!! I even have your catch for you...

The Bachelor: Happily Ever After...Prince Charming thought he had found his Cinderella but alas the shoe did not fit and he is searching the kingdom for his lovely princess. He can arrive in the Cinderella carriage at the first rose ceremony - and then ride off into the sunset after the FRC with his beautiful princess....

Shoot - I just want him to have a happy ending in the carriage - b/c I don't want him to want to throw rotten tomatoes at it when he takes his own little girl to Disney World some day
    Ditto.....he looks like a sweetheart. Just reading the descriptions of how he runs his classroom in such a modern techno fashion. That is awesome!!!
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Totally agree Cape! You hear us Fleiss??!!

I totally agree Cape... Richard for Bachelor!!! We should get him on the Ellen show somehow
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;3018250;
    I totally agree Cape... Richard for Bachelor!!! We should get him on the Ellen show somehow
    We all have to email Ellen pronto!!

FORT Fogey

I was just looking at a preview from an upcoming episode, and they are pulling out that old, "Will he be just a friend?" I think that is what happens to Richard. She thinks he is a fantastic person, but....

Cape, I agree w/you as well! I just want a normal man who is genuine in finding love. No more actor wannabes, no more men trying to promote products or businesses. I think Richard fits that bill. It is going to be sad to see DeAnna let him go on the cinderella date. If Ellen is still taping her show then, I would love her to have him on!

ETA: Estella, I see we had the same thought in terms of Ellen!!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone