Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Richard **SPOILERS**

Re: Richard **SPOILERS**

He made my short list (which includes Jason, BrianTX, Robert, Sean, and Jesse-for-Dee-to-date-for-fun-but-not-seriously). He's sweet and hot, plus sincere and smart -- what's not to like? I hope he sticks around for a while.
    Bring on The Mole!

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3010122;
    I agree he's adorable. What I meant was that he is getting the edit with the "k" in. I thought when they showed him in his lab coat and goggles that was probably a producer set-up. I could see a twinkle in his eye then.
    I agree that he is getting the adorable (with a k!) edit! He certainly seems to be a fan favorite and I hope he stays around for a while so we can really get to know him. I am worried about the Cinderella date though. I will be sad if he goes home then! He's a normal, handsome, sincere guy! That can sometimes be a rarity when it comes to bachelors on this show, lol! I think after this show he won't have any trouble getting dates! He'll have the ladies lined up for miles!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

He does come across as very sincere, a little shy and very handsome! I really like someone who enjoys working with kids and he seems like a dedicated teacher. I hope to see more of him also!

I'll be sad to see him not get a rose on the Cinderella date, but I have to say I'm impressed by the way DeAnna seems to be handling this. It seems like she picked up on how fast Rich fell for her, and since she didn't have those feelings for him, she decided to let him go so he wouldn't fall for her even more. She's clearly upset about letting him go as well, she's sobbing in that screencap... but it's probably the best thing to do. Richard will find a great woman, I'm sure of that, he's ador(k)able!!! And you can't force yourself to fall in love with someone no matter how great that person might be...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Oh my... I'm finally getting a chance to watch the show a second time and I just love Richard (loved him from his ABC pic, but IRL is different)

His PI where he said he was picked on in high school and the guys who did it could eat their hearts out since he got a FIB-- you're right, Richard!!! I hope they took a step back and realized the mistakes they made.

I really hope after this experience, his self-esteem is a bit higher. It made me so sad to hear he feels that way and that it's so low. (And I hope the fact that Deanna doesn't give him a rose on their date didn't bring it any lower.)

I hope the ladies in his area suddenly woke up this morning and realized what a hidden gem they have in their midst.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Observer

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3010492;
    I really hope after this experience, his self-esteem is a bit higher. It made me so sad to hear he feels that way and that it's so low. (And I hope the fact that Deanna doesn't give him a rose on their date didn't bring it any lower.)

I hope the ladies in his area suddenly woke up this morning and realized what a hidden gem they have in their midst.
    His response to the member here who contacted him sounded very positive, saying that it was going to be a great season and that DeAnna was phenomenal. So while I'm sure he was hurt right after not getting a rose, seems like the overall experience was really good for him. I hope he's reading the board and seeing what a great impression he made. One of the news reviews of the show even made a point of mentioning him and his sweetness.

I know he doesn't make it until the end, but Rich is my favorite!
    He has a quiet confidence about him that is extremely attractive. Many girls say that all the good guys are taken--not this one. Whoever ends up with him is going to be one lucky lady.
    When you judge others, you do not define them. You define yourself. ~Wayne Dyer

Quote Originally Posted by grneyedgirl;3010575;
    I know he doesn't make it until the end, but Rich is my favorite!
    He has a quiet confidence about him that is extremely attractive. Many girls say that all the good guys are taken--not this one. Whoever ends up with him is going to be one lucky lady.
    I think Patrick C. had this quality as well. I really like Richard...he's adorable.
    Last edited by TazoChai; 05-20-2008 at 05:35 PM.
    Let's all dog on Jason... it's so hot right now.

Too bad it looks like he doesn't make it. Heck, I'd be all for making HIM the next Bachelor! There are a lot of great gals who would really appreciate this guy. I'd much rather watch a smart, sweet, caring man like this than some shallow player who's main attraction is a wallet, business, or name. I would think that just among his fellow teachers there might be some possibilities. I can't imagine all the crushes this guy must have on him, among the girls he teaches.

I also thought that it was really cute when he said that he had low self esteem from being picked on in HS. I felt the same way! Everyone used to get mad at me because I 'set the curve' in chemistry. I'm still a complete science nerd, but so is everyone that I work with!