Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Richard **SPOILERS**

Re: Richard **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Callie;3003343;
    I know this is minor sleuthing here, but in case anyone wants to learn some science from a HOT teacher, he posts his lectures on iTunes in a podcast.

Just go to iTunes Store and do a search for Mathy Science, and it'll come up Mr. Mathy's Earth Science under podcasts!
    Does he have anything at all posted this semester? Or is it all from last semester?

Last post date was 10/30/07

I believe this to be his website for his science class... Mr. Mathy's Earth Science (Per6/7)
    Last edited by Callie; 05-17-2008 at 01:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3003356;
    Does he have anything at all posted this semester? Or is it all from last semester?
    nope

Where's the love for Richard?!? I think he is so adorkable I am pleasantly surprised that he got the third FIB. Hope he goes far!
    "Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." ~ Jim = Dwight

I thought Richard was adorable too! Deanna made a great choice for the last FIB!

Quote Originally Posted by AliasSarah;3008974;
    Where's the love for Richard?!? I think he is so adorkable I am pleasantly surprised that he got the third FIB. Hope he goes far!
    I was surprised he got the last FIB.. I think he's just adorable and seems like a really sweet guy.. I hope he stays for a while!!

Richard has been my fav from day 1. It helps that I work in our school district office. I am biased towards teachers!

I was very happy for him that he got the last first impression rose. He was SO cute with the blushing while he was meeting Dee for the first time.

He seems like a real sweetheart and that he's a science nerd is a bonus (for me, at least)! I really hope he goes far. We do see him in the Cinderella carriage.

FORT Observer

Quote Originally Posted by AliasSarah;3008974;
    Where's the love for Richard?!?
    Right here! How adorable was he? I liked him well enough pre-show but he really shined tonight. I love people that can make a big impression without being loud or obnoxious.

I officially completely love this guy... although I really like Jeremy, Graham, and a couple of the others, because of his personality he has become my absolute favorite tonight. If I wasn't happily married, as I said about another guy too, lol, DeAnna might find herself with some competition for this one. The fact that he is geeky and was picked on really endears me to him, as I know how that can be! So glad he got one of the FI roses. Looks like he gets a romantic carriage date; looks so sweet!